Disneyland Fantasmic Dragon Engulfed in Flames

Touchdown

I just hope that the only reason that there might not be a dragon at first is because Garner Holt is too busy building animatronics for Tiana on both coasts, TDLR expansion, and other projects and the dragon less F! Is only a temporary solution.

Homemade Imagineering

I just hope that the only reason that there might not be a dragon at first is because Garner Holt is too busy building animatronics for Tiana on both coasts, TDLR expansion, and other projects and the dragon less F! Is only a temporary solution.
I at least know Garner is not doing any work for TBA. I believe the main cast of the attraction is being fabricated in house (WDI), whilst some of the critters are being done by Lifeformations (not 100% sure on that one though). Regardless I can imagine Disney doesn’t have the energy to commission/fabricate a new figure this early on, I wouldn’t be surprised if they ran the show as it opens in May for a while, unless they feel there is a financial advantage to bring Murphy back in AA form

Starship824

In the Parks
No
"Just about closed" is different than "closed".

Or have all standards of showmanship been abandoned?
Must we complain about every little thing? OMG THEY WERE TESTING Something BEHIND THE RIVERS OF AMERICA THAT WE ALL KNEW Was COMING BACK Because THEY Announced IT. Fire Iger! Fire the Board this is unacceptable!

It just gets tiring hearing all the complaining all the time.

Okay rant over.

Consumer

Should they do this during operating hours? No, honestly, they shouldn't. Do I care? Not really. But if Disney is going to charge premium prices and advertise themselves as master storytellers, maybe they should put more effort into the guest experience.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom