MSEP ending at Disneyland on Sept 1, WDW return in 2023?

jrhwdw

No Drones for any Show has been announced for WDW. However, how many Drones might that new Orlando Office have? UOR is already testing a number of Drones for their new Night Show.....

TTA94

For someone that understands French, what wording did Paris use instead of Ladies And Gentleman Boys And Girls in the Electrical Sky Parade?

TTA94

I’m probably grasping at straws lol but if they won’t put a regular nighttime parade at MK, what if DHS, which was also rumored for a parade, was to get a nighttime parade?
I would be onboard with the Sky Parade at MK and something like PTN at DHS.

Comped

Dude, canceling the parade all the way back in the 90s for Lite Tragic was one of the Worst mistakes very made by the company. If I where Eisner, I would just brought back the MSEP forever.
Most of the people who were heavily involved in that show got canned or had their careers slope downward for years afterword. Everyone knew it was a big mistake from the get-go (different design team than previous nightime parades, with a bit of Eisner's synergy obsession thrown in for good measure), and entertainment higher-ups were not happy about it.

TTA94

It’s so embarrassing how Tokyo Disneyland is currently the only park with a nighttime parade and one that’s been running since 2001. It’s been updated over the years and still an amazing parade. But I get it they have the budget for it.

Now it seems WDW would rather take the easy way out and just use drones in the sky to achieve a “nighttime parade”. It works for Paris but it should stay there IMO. I’m sure DL will follow suit and we will never see an actual light parade again. Man I hope I’m wrong on this thinking. 😕

Squishy

I’m probably grasping at straws lol but if they won’t put a regular nighttime parade at MK, what if DHS, which was also rumored for a parade, was to get a nighttime parade?
I would be onboard with the Sky Parade at MK and something like PTN at DHS.
We should steal paint the night and accidentally return it to WDW because same company amiright :brb:

mikejs78

Premium Member
It’s so embarrassing how Tokyo Disneyland is currently the only park with a nighttime parade and one that’s been running since 2001. It’s been updated over the years and still an amazing parade. But I get it they have the budget for it.

Now it seems WDW would rather take the easy way out and just use drones in the sky to achieve a “nighttime parade”. It works for Paris but it should stay there IMO. I’m sure DL will follow suit and we will never see an actual light parade again. Man I hope I’m wrong on this thinking. 😕

A sky parade would be fine.... For another park. I could see it work well in Epcot or DHS. Maybe even AK.

MK needs a traditional light parade going down Main Street. I don't care if it's MSEP, PTN, or something completely new. I just want lights going down Main Street again.

EricsBiscuit

Not only that but a ticket to TDL is HALF the cost of a ticket to MK.

TTA94

A sky parade would be fine.... For another park. I could see it work well in Epcot or DHS. Maybe even AK.

MK needs a traditional light parade going down Main Street. I don't care if it's MSEP, PTN, or something completely new. I just want lights going down Main Street again.

Exactly.

What is concerning is @wdwmagic or any other insider is not telling us the night parade plans are not drone related. Which could mean those are indeed the plans.

stuart

Exactly.

What is concerning is @wdwmagic or any other insider is not telling us the night parade plans are not drone related. Which could mean those are indeed the plans.
I think you know they can only tell you what they can, when they can.

No point them jeopardizing long standing relationships with friends / sources, and in turn, their careers with the company.

As much I would love to see a night parade again, namely a Spectro 2.0, it's obviously a very long waiting game, more's the pity, and as has been said previously, other entertainment offerings to come first before public details can be expected.

Last edited:

GhostHost1000

Premium Member
It’s like Grandma on Oregon Trail. It will die of dysentery long before they ford the Mississippi.

1710086203000.jpeg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom