MSEP ending at Disneyland on Sept 1, WDW return in 2023?

jrhwdw

Has Disney ever "quietly" shipped out a parade before? Like, ship it out from where ever they store MSEP to WDW and announce it's return within a month or two?

While it's no new attraction, MSEP has lots of nostalgia built it up for it in Orlando... that would draw crowds. I don't know if Disney even cares about perception anymore, but if Universal debuts a new nighttime show and parade, anything Disney announces after will sound like a response.
It sounds unheard of....Especially with all the Insiders & APs in Orlando.

Forgetting the fact that MSEP is over 50 for a moment(I think it still looks great but that's me), Most People should be overjoyed if MSEP just appeared behind Tiana's!!!!!!!

Or Spectro's Resurrection, Or a Brand New Day Parade!!!

Andrew25

It sounds unheard of....Especially with all the Insiders & APs in Orlando.

Forgetting the fact that MSEP is over 50 for a moment(I think it still looks great but that's me), Most People should be overjoyed if MSEP just appeared behind Tiana's!!!!!!!

Or Spectro's Resurrection, Or a Brand New Day Parade!!!
To be fair, there was no talk about the SSE lighting package, so I still think WDW can quietly pull something off like this. Mind you once they send out casting notices, they'll have to make it public.

MagicHappens1971

Has Disney ever "quietly" shipped out a parade before? Like, ship it out from where ever they store MSEP to WDW and announce it's return within a month or two?

While it's no new attraction, MSEP has lots of nostalgia built it up for it in Orlando... that would draw crowds. I don't know if Disney even cares about perception anymore, but if Universal debuts a new nighttime show and parade, anything Disney announces after will sound like a response.
MSEP can not survive another cross-country trip.

MagicHappens1971

Sure it could. Perhaps you could accurately say that MSEP cannot easily survive another cross-country trip. But there are always ways to get it there. If Disney wants MSEP in Orlando, they can make it happen.
Yeah I’m sure Josh does not want to be bothered to give permission to move a 50 year old parade. We should give it a rest. The only way MSEP is leaving DLR is in a dumpster

mastromjm

In the Parks
Yes
And HKDL too, since their PTN went missing to.
HK actually has not run a single real parade since reopening.

As far as MSEP the sky parade is way more likely. They don't want to pay to staff/maintain an extra parade if they don't have to and as mentioned before, operations does not want to deal with another parade with Happily Ever After.

TTA94

As far as MSEP the sky parade is way more likely. They don't want to pay to staff/maintain an extra parade if they don't have to and as mentioned before, operations does not want to deal with another parade with Happily Ever After.

Unfortunately I think you’r right. If we have to settle on the sky parade, Let’s just hope it’s not a copy and paste from Paris, intro aside. IMO the. Soundtrack is very messy.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom