Epcot's 40th Anniversary

ToTBellHop

Yeah, those five / six lights obviously not functional kinda puts a little damper on what is otherwise a nice little nostalgic nod.

Some might see this ironically as a wry visual representation of 'Today's Disney' and their attitude towards this Park's legacy.

But I digress....

Those lights are purty, but need some attention.

-
They usually fix broken lights here quickly, so there’s that. They’ve burned out previously and it doesn’t last long. They only leave burned out lights at their deluxe resorts and on Main Street, USA where no one expects better.

jrhwdw

Steve was right.....No Tag!!! Dang It TDO/Epcot!!!!!!!!! Hardware may be fine but if Harm is restricting the number of Tags at Epcot..........Time for it to Go!!!!!!!!

mikejs78

Premium Member
Yeah, those five / six lights obviously not functional kinda puts a little damper on what is otherwise a nice little nostalgic nod.

Some might see this ironically as a wry visual representation of 'Today's Disney' and their attitude towards this Park's legacy.

But I digress....

-

They usually fix broken lights here quickly, so there’s that. They’ve burned out previously and it doesn’t last long. They only leave burned out lights at their deluxe resorts and on Main Street, USA where no one expects better.

Possible hurricane damage?

JohnD

Steve was right.....No Tag!!! Dang It TDO/Epcot!!!!!!!!! Hardware may be fine but if Harm is restricting the number of Tags at Epcot..........Time for it to Go!!!!!!!!
Probably because, unlike Illuminations, not as many people stay around to watch Harmonious. I would watch Illuminations every time. Easy to add a tag. Harmonious is one and done for me. They're replacing the show next year anyway. So why bother adding a tag to it.

Figment82

I’m getting jaded with the lights. It is very much like the projects. Seen one, seen them all, but with a different soundtrack. Would have much rather seen a firework tag.
As disappointing as no fireworks tag was, I had to say I was relieved to not “have” to stay for Hummus. 😂 Thank you for giving us advance notice!

Between the Beacons and the original BGM, the entrance was the place to be this evening.

tparris

Except the fact that I’ve visited Epcot many times in the past year and some of those lights have been out since last December. A few others have been out since at least June.

tparris

If so, that’s not good. I’ve seen some out and then back during a future trip.
There’s 2 facing towards The Land and Seas that have most definitely been out since December. There’s been one in front that hasn’t been working with the star shaped lights since at least June, however it was only one. The several that were broken today are new. As of last week they were working fine

TheEPCOTHistorian

In the Parks
Yes
20221002_011407.jpg

Again, please PM me if you want a map. I saved about 4 stacks this size from being thrown in the trash, and hell would freeze over before I sell them on Ebay
20221002_011215.jpg

montyz81

But I digress....

-
So the beacons of light are going out on Epcots Future?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom