Avengers Campus: Food, Entertainment, M&G, Environment Updates

MarvelCharacterNerd

Awww, you made a thread for me. ;)

I mean, you could just check my blog or my YouTube channel as it's about 75% Avengers Campus content these days lol, but I suppose an update thread is good, too. :D

But She-Hulk won't likely be next. It will most likely be Thor: Love & Thunder characters. The regulars on Campus (including myself) are hoping for Mighty Thor/Jane Foster and Valkyrie! :)

And then probably a She-Hulk stunt show, I would presume, rather than a walk around character, but who knows?

MarvelCharacterNerd

Thank god. I mistook poor Shawn from SF as another guest one time when I was leaving Guardians and he was on his way to a break. This costume still feels a little too shopDisney/ill fitting for me but it's a step up for sure.
People totally overlooked America Chavez when she was roaming after her first weekend or so of those particularly looking for her with most folks thinking she was just another guest. lol Granted, she's tiny, but her outfit was also guest-casual.

Though why they can afford to give Shang-Chi a new outfit and bring him back nowhere near his movie or Disney+ window and yet Ms. Marvel is ONLY OUT ON WEEKENDS while her show is actually on, I've no idea.*

*actually, I just assume they only cast one character friend who has a day job weekdays and could only work Saturdays & Sundays at the park lol

MoonRakerSCM

Rumblings of Ms. Marvel not having the viewership return of other shows on D+. If that's the case, they may only be having her out on higher attendance days (weekends) and not bothering with the weekdays.

MarvelCharacterNerd

That makes no sense whatsoever. The place is cavernous with only a handful of people waiting whenever I'm there.

Not to mention that is ugly as hell and destroys the lovely theming in there. UGH. Why???

Wishful thinking - they plan to add more registers so more people get to stand in line to order instead of mobile order? Or they add better food to the menu and are expecting a rush?

waltography

I've never been in a McDonalds with metal stanchions.
I've been to Taco Bells and Starbucks with stanchions (both actually a short walk away from home).

Anyways, I'm not mortally offended by the railings. I guess it forces a more economic footprint since otherwise people just make straight lines from the registers, but otherwise I don't really see a need for them.

Stevek

I've been to Taco Bells and Starbucks with stanchions (both actually a short walk away from home).

Anyways, I'm not mortally offended by the railings. I guess it forces a more economic footprint since otherwise people just make straight lines from the registers, but otherwise I don't really see a need for them.
There's literally nothing wrong with the railings...but our fanbase does like to complain about stuff :D ;)

MarvelCharacterNerd

Maybe they ll get some real food next
It's so unfair that the Paris Campus has a plethora of great food choices. I'd trade dining options with them in a heartbeat.

With that said, when I mentioned that to a friend who lives in Europe, they said clearly I haven't eaten quick service at Disneyland Paris. lol

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom