And in other "people are stupid" news...

Disone

How does one mistakenly drive into the pool area of a resort?!?

https:///2021/10/car-drives-into-po...wl-AiMEvmGQ6veZiir_G0XbD8mrKgyHWoB80qWJ0gYLf0
This happens. Not too fruquently but it has all happened before and will all happen again. This time it just happen to happen at Art of Animation.

lazyboy97o

I would think she would have had to drive over a curb or maybe there was a wheelchair ramp to the path she followed from the parking lot?
There are actually aprons large enough for a car as fire trucks need to be able to get to every building. Instead of building separate emergency access roads walkways are just designed to do double duty. Maintenance vehicles can then also use them to get around.

ImperfectPixie

Original Poster
There are actually aprons large enough for a car as fire trucks need to be able to get to every building. Instead of building separate emergency access roads walkways are just designed to do double duty. Maintenance vehicles can then also use them to get around.
That's what I thought. (I used "wheelchair ramps", but meant aprons...thank you!)

But still...

ImperfectPixie

Original Poster
How do you not realize you made a wrong turn when you're driving on the sidewalk?
That's my question, too. I can see mistaking a sloped entrance to a walkway for someplace you can enter, but you would think it would become evident pretty quickly that you're not supposed to be there by the lack of other vehicles around.

Tom P.

How do you not realize you made a wrong turn when you're driving on the sidewalk?

That's my question, too. I can see mistaking a sloped entrance to a walkway for someplace you can enter, but you would think it would become evident pretty quickly that you're not supposed to be there by the lack of other vehicles around.
She would have noticed if only Sam would have done something.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom