News Contemporary Refurbishment--April to Sept 2021

UNCgolf

nickys

Premium Member

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Ok another stupid question. I keep seeing references to another site. What is the other site?

A WDW blog site run by Tom Corless. A Google search will get you the rest of the way there. Mr. Corless and his followers had become... problematic for the powers that be here, and so, to keep from engaging in an Internet War, that site isn't allowed to be linked to here, nor is lengthy discussions of that site. Needless to say, they way it gets referenced is that The Nameless One is known for having both good and very bad inside information. And almost never admits when the info was bad.

Sir_Cliff

Elevators have been updated -

View attachment 585813

This looks really nice.

There's such whiplash looking at recent developments at WDW! Some things like this seem to be handled pretty perfectly, while other things (such as the Polynesian monorail station or creperie in France) are so far off.

deix15x8

matt9112

That will be nice, I haven't been up there for a breakfast/brunch in years.

While not totally Contemporary related. I can confirm that Bob and Bob C are dining at the Cali Grill right now in the Napa Room.

Why didn't you go "solve" all of our problems?

DCBaker

Premium Member
Steakhouse 71 opens October 1st, with reservations available September 16th.

Menu preview for Steakhouse 71 -

dreday3

Prime Rib Hash...drool.....

Touchdown

A “Steakhouse” with no ribeye?

You had one job!

A proper steakhouse has ribeye or a porterhouse on the menu.

nickys

Premium Member
Love the dinner menu.

Not so much the lunch or even breakfast menu. I’ll miss the buffet / a la carte breakfast, it was a gem and much cheaper than any other buffet breakfast on site.

aladdin2007

Better menu than The Wave. What’s the theming? Kansas City Hilton restaurant?
menu looks nice (no prices on it though which is making it scary)....the concept art is atrocious, hope it turns out better than that. not that the wave had any grand theming but this generic hilton look trend taking over every location one by one is really ruining Disney for me.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom