Where in The World?

owlsandcoffee

That feature's just too noticeable. It's funny cause it actually is in other places in Liberty Square if memory serves correctly.

On another note, I'm trying to figure out if my brain is just trained to see forced perspective or if the facade doesn't quite look the right size.

DisAl

That feature's just too noticeable. It's funny cause it actually is in other places in Liberty Square if memory serves correctly.

On another note, I'm trying to figure out if my brain is just trained to see forced perspective or if the facade doesn't quite look the right size.
I agree. Forced perspective seems to work better when you are close and looking up. This shot of the HM was made from the Liberty Belle which puts you too far away and too high for the effect to work really well.
I wonder if the space in the facade is actually used for anything. The whole ride is contained in the huge ride building hidden behind it.

owlsandcoffee

I agree. Forced perspective seems to work better when you are close and looking up. This shot of the HM was made from the Liberty Belle which puts you too far away and too high for the effect to work really well.
I wonder if the space in the facade is actually used for anything. The whole ride is contained in the huge ride building hidden behind it.

The facade space holds the stretching rooms, same as in DL :) In this case the ceiling rises into the space in the top of the facade, as opposed to the elevator going under the facade.

DisAl

The facade space holds the stretching rooms, same as in DL :) In this case the ceiling rises into the space in the top of the facade, as opposed to the elevator going under the facade.
Did you know there are TWO stretching rooms side by side? I didn't until we did back to back rides one time. The first time we exited the stretching room to the left of the entrance doors. The next time we by chance entered the second room and exited to the right. Never had noticed that before but that gives them a constant stream of people. You can see it in the copy of the plans below.
1631401499789.png

Last edited:

WhenYouWish

Bingo! Our (apparently “sleeping” lol) elephant friend is a feature of the carpet in the SEA room at the Skipper Canteen at MK!

Attachments

• 3AAEA4E1-93ED-4E9B-B22B-4BF0E229EB30.jpeg
    3AAEA4E1-93ED-4E9B-B22B-4BF0E229EB30.jpeg
    159.2 KB · Views: 57
  • 514C2DAB-DF5E-4D00-B2AA-EFCD6B7C661C.jpeg
    514C2DAB-DF5E-4D00-B2AA-EFCD6B7C661C.jpeg
    197.8 KB · Views: 53

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom