News Blue and gold color scheme arrives at the Transportation and Ticket Center

Splashin' Ryan

They need to completely replace most of this. The architecture is dated and clunky. The TTC should be modern and sleek.
The fact that most of the lighting is still linear fluorescent tube lighting has always put me off. If the area got the facelift that say, Disney Springs got around their area with brick finishes, landscaping, etc I'd be much happier.

The TTC has always looked like a concrete wasteland and I don't see much hope seeing that they just expanded some of it and copied the design of the original look.

castlecake2.0

The fact that most of the lighting is still linear fluorescent tube lighting has always put me off. If the area got the facelift that say, Disney Springs got around their area with brick finishes, landscaping, etc I'd be much happier.

The TTC has always looked like a concrete wasteland and I don't see much hope seeing that they just expanded some of it and copied the design of the original look.
It’s in an interesting spot theming wise. Do you make it match Main Street? But it provides transport to other places too. Disney Springs look would be nice, and would compliment the ferry boats, but what about the monorails. I’m not sure what theme would work best here, seems like imagineers didn’t either so now we have 1970s transit hub.

michmousefan

Anyone else old enough to get some Eastern Airlines vibes from those stripes?

eastern.png

ImperfectPixie

I don't remember what it looked line before. Does anyone have any pictures of it.

Goofyernmost

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom