News Scaffolding up at Walt Disney World's Splash Mountain

spresso81

Time to cut the grass maybe???

it’s a 14 minute ride that is good for about 10 seconds total. I won’t miss the smell of damp and dingy, like a mouldy basement. Looking forward to a refurb with Princess and the Frog. Same ride in the end I’m sure.

If you do not like the smell not really sure how you expect any replacement ride in the same MOUNTAIN to be an improvement. Nice troll post though.

91JLovesDisney

it’s a 14 minute ride that is good for about 10 seconds total. I won’t miss the smell of damp and dingy, like a mouldy basement. Looking forward to a refurb with Princess and the Frog. Same ride in the end I’m sure.
If you're only visiting Disney to smell corndogs and funnel-cakes I suspect you'll be happier at Six Flags. And guess what? It's cheaper too! Have fun! 👋

Roger_the_pianist

Anybody who doesn't sing praises to current Splash and Song of the South, or who makes the expression that they look forward to the Tiana redo, is instantly called a troll on this forum 😑

I believe the inside will continue to rot alla Tales of the Okefenokee at Six Flags until the redo.

One good point about the redo is the new characters probably won't be furries so they can design characters easier to maintain in the damp conditions.

cranbiz

Anybody who doesn't sing praises to current Splash and Song of the South, or who makes the expression that they look forward to the Tiana redo, is instantly called a troll on this forum 😑
I can't say that's true. There are many here that are passionate about Splash. There are many here that think this might be a good change for various reasons. I believe that many would embrace the changes IF they were done well. However, the current TWDC management is incapable of making anything outstanding because it simply costs too much. See Frozen.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
More scaffolding is up on Splash

Splash-Mountain_Full_43717.jpg

Figments Friend

Kinda strange they would want to do this now...during the hottest part of the year.
But this is considered 'off season' now in Florida, due to many southern states now back to school / work.

But still...

Seems odd to me this would be done now.
Four weeks to the kickoff of the 50th, and also closed to Guests during a time when the cooling waters are very much in demand at this time of year.

Hmmm....

-

peter11435

Kinda strange they would want to do this now...during the hottest part of the year.
But this is considered 'off season' now in Florida, due to many southern states now back to school / work.

But still...

Seems odd to me this would be done now.
Four weeks to the kickoff of the 50th, and also closed to Guests during a time when the cooling waters are very much in demand at this time of year.

Hmmm....

-
It’s not closed

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom