Coronavirus and Walt Disney World general discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chomama

I get it. To you it’s a non issue. Probably not a non issue for border states and border communities. It has to be dealt with one way or another.
This is the last 4 weeks of hotspots map. The border we need to worry about isn’t Mexico. It’s the border of any other state with freaking florida

Attachments

• D07B5B2A-6EBF-4071-BE5C-9C206DAC28D9.png
    D07B5B2A-6EBF-4071-BE5C-9C206DAC28D9.png
    106.2 KB · Views: 54

Andrew C

You know what's funny?
This is the last 4 weeks of hotspots map. The border we need to worry about isn’t Mexico. It’s the border of any other state with freaking florida
Why not both! :)

yes. Florida is looking pretty bad. I’m still curious if this amount of spread will hit the other big states. I mean big increases as well in California and texas. But Florida is on another level.

JoeCamel

Sure. But that doesn’t change the positive cases and just overall numbers communities are dealing with, trying to help. Including churches, etc. So maybe it’s time to adjust the policy? :eek:
The immigrants coming across the border are going to church? Maybe its time to adjust the narrative

tallica

So that’s not how the scientific method works. If multiple researchers follow the scientific method and reach the same conclusion it should be accepted. The scientific method was designed to rule out bias. Perfect? No. Better than my own opinion? Yes
I am talking about media/ science/ information in general. You should not listen to only one source. Seek out knowledge then decide for yourself.

Andrew C

You know what's funny?
The immigrants coming across the border are going to church? Maybe its time to adjust the narrative
No. Well maybe. Was referring to the Catholic charities of the Rio grande valley trying to do their part to assist. just providing an example of what a particular area was doing.

DisneyFan32

In the Parks
Yes
I just can't believe we are here again. I knew we were not going to be out of the woods probably until late fall/early winter (so I expected), but this is just...unbelievable

Hold on, maybe the course will be change as we will might going to be out of the woods until this Fall aka October/November.

JoeCamel

Did you read article? 19% of new cases in California are in people that are vaccinated. That is a very high portion of vaccinated people getting covid.
And how many unvaccinated?? Did you read it? I did.

Maybe work on them getting vaccinated rather than getting all bent out of shape about breakthroughs? BTW I question the 19% number, it is way out from what the rest of the world is seeing but Cali is special so maybe?

danlb_2000

Premium Member
Did you read article? 19% of new cases in California are in people that are vaccinated. That is a very high portion of vaccinated people getting covid.

We know the vaccines are perfect in preventing infections, especially against the Delta variant, so there will be breakthroughs. As more people get vaccinated you will see a larger percentage of positive tests in vaccinated people.

celluloid

We know the vaccines are perfect in preventing infections, especially against the Delta variant, so there will be breakthroughs. As more people get vaccinated you will see a larger percentage of positive tests in vaccinated people.

Great point with how stats And the bigger picture in that is that the baseline of breakthrough cases are very mild symptoms compared to the hospitalizations and deaths of the unvaccinated of both Covid19 and Delta variant.

JoeCamel

So, a question for those who got the Pfizer shot. I was expecting the sore arm today but I'm also feeling a little woozy, kind of like when you have the achiness from a sinus cold. Did anyone else get that side effect?
Yeah, like my body was busy making antibodies rather than all the other things it does all day. Went away the next day.

For those that think vaccination is the devil maybe let this sink in? I agree these people are missing reality of the situation and should rethink protests for protests sake? From what I see ~80% or so share this view

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom