Coronavirus and Walt Disney World general discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trauma

I like how you answered a question about what you would do if your *employee's* productivity, error rates and availability was affected by long COVID even if were only a few months, with how your death would affect your family.
My employees are fully vaccinated I required it.

Trauma

I'm sure all the people who are Covid long haulers and who caught the disease before the vaccine was available and who now have financial woes on top of health woes appreciate that advice.
Oh so your talking about the past instead of the problem we have now got it.

Lilofan

I’m so sick of the CDC. Instead of being like we currently have a limited supply of masks and need them for our healthcare workers at this time, they lied and said they don’t do anything then back tracked and it’s been nothing but pure chaos since then. Dr. Fauci is a joke and needs to retire. The whole government is a joke. This is a clown show.
Limited supply of masks? I'm not looking forward to a possible limited supply of toilet paper! ( 😃 in these times ).

StarWarsGirl

I'd much rather wear a mask than an underwire bra
When you work from home and don't have to wear either one...
Happy Little Girl GIF

KrzyKtty

My brother who works in investment banking likes his wardrobe when doing home zoom calls with peers and clients - dry cleaned dress shirt, boxer shorts and flip flops.
Nope. For my zoom calls I basically do halvies; I put on a dress shirt and stay in my pajama pants..... That is if I allow my boss to see my smiling face at all LOL.

hopemax

🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ I know I sound like a broken record. But I REALLY don't get why so many people hate masks so violently??? I mean they aren't fun, and are kind of annoying, but I don't get why there is such a strong visceral reaction?? I mean I hate sweating through all my shirts too, but you don't see me arguing to run around shirtless everywhere?? I don't know, it is just hard to imagine why it is really that big of an issue. I don't think they are really going to do a LOT, but I am willing to pay the piper if it saves one person.

I like that I can stop wearing makeup again at work lol. Just a bit of stuff on the eyes, and no one will know any different :hilarious:
The biggest annoyance in my life was realizing that being an adult didn't make anyone smarter, kinder, less concerned with status or fads, or anything. Adulthood was nothing more than middle school nonsense on a bigger scale. I was so mad that adults didn't tell me this.
That navigating middle school was important because that's what life was like and everyone didn't "grow out of it." Not really.

Middle school was being too kind. Toddlers. Now, I was that young kid that would push boundaries with "but what if" questions ["stay in your room" "but what if there is a fire?"], so I consider this some sort of penance. Like how parents react to having a kid that is like them (in all the parentally annoying ways). The worst kid temper tantrums about having to wear shoes or pants or clothes at all, grew up into this.

All those mask haters better not find themselves living in a world where air quality and industrial accidents are disregarded. Where wildfires burn frequently; and sandstorms blow through. There is more than one way to injure your lungs; where masks might be recommended to avoid or minimize. But I suppose it will be more, "If it's my time."

ImperfectPixie

Nope. For my zoom calls I basically do halvies; I put on a dress shirt and stay in my pajama pants..... That is if I allow my boss to see my smiling face at all LOL.
If I'm home, I'm in PJs. Pretty standard for me even before the pandemic except when we had people over.

ETA: Most of them don't LOOK like PJs though...some could easily pass for sweatpants and/or workout clothes.

StarWarsGirl

My brother who works in investment banking likes his wardrobe when doing home zoom calls with peers and clients - dry cleaned dress shirt, boxer shorts and flip flops.
I'm not customer-facing and my company collectively decided that cameras are awkward, so I turn it on once a month when I have my new hire training class. Our company's dress code is non-existent, so usually my trainees will catch me in a random t-shirt. On Mondays, I have a Monsters Inc shirt that says "Mondays Scare Me".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom