News 2021 EPCOT International Food and Wine Festival

ppete1975

You’ve got to be kidding me!! WTH? What about the Voices of Liberty? Disney just took a complete crap on the American Pavilion.
not just that... they closed the attraction at canada for more places to eat yet..... the place that both of these should be happening the world showplace... is closed this year.. shows what they think of epcot especially world show case.

ppete1975

complete random thought ... not a rumor... a bus driver didnt even say this.
maybe them using alternate eating areas and not opening world show place means .....
maybe its going away FINALLY?
its a pretty big pad, plenty of room for a country or attraction..

Andrew M

complete random thought ... not a rumor... a bus driver didnt even say this.
maybe them using alternate eating areas and not opening world show place means .....
maybe its going away FINALLY?
its a pretty big pad, plenty of room for a country or attraction..
I always thought that's where the Mary Poppins ride was/is supposed to go.

JohnD

so this attraction too is now shut down???

American Adventure? No. They're just using the rotunda to serve food/drink from an F&W kiosk. Voices of Liberty will be performing at the theatre outside. Just don't know if you enter using this same entrance for American Adventure. Or if the exit is now the entrance/exit.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
American Adventure? No. They're just using the rotunda to serve food/drink from an F&W kiosk. Voices of Liberty will be performing at the theatre outside. Just don't know if you enter using this same entrance for American Adventure. Or if the exit is now the entrance/exit.
Still the same entrance through the rotunda

ppete1975

Shows how much they respect the new exhibit they just opened.
or that entire area, it went from kind of a quiet, historical, beautiful, educational, and reflective spot, to a place to chow down... original designers wanted you to be awed and want to learn more. people in charge now its just a place to put your samwich and beer

kind of sums up disney especially epcot right now

Disney Analyst

Maybe I missed this earlier, when did Voices of Liberty switch to the more casual modern outfits?

I thought there would have been some big outcry that they no longer wear their usual garb.

JohnD

Maybe I missed this earlier, when did Voices of Liberty switch to the more casual modern outfits?

I thought there would have been some big outcry that they no longer wear their usual garb.

I don't know about you but if I have to perform outside in the American Garden's Theatre during the summer instead of inside the American Adventure Rotunda where there's A/C, I'd rather be a little bit more casual and comfortable.

castlecake2.0

That’s their outdoor summertime look. If they’re inside they wear the usual costume. Not a fan of the dress with running shoes look but oh well. Also still not a fan of the new American Adventure cast member costumes.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom