News 2021 EPCOT International Food and Wine Festival

DCBaker

Premium Member
List of entertainment has been updated -

America Gardens Bandstand
The 2021 Epcot International Food & Wine Festival opens with America Gardens Bandstand presented by Florida Blue Medicare, a live music concert series Friday through Monday evenings. Watch as local bands from across Central Florida take to the stage at America Gardens Theatre, playing popular songs of yesterday and today.

Explore show dates and bands:
  • July 16 to 19: Epic! Live
  • July 23 to 26: Champagne Orchestra
  • July 30 to August 2: Element
  • August 6 to 9: Sound Society
  • August 13 to 16: The Hooligans
  • August 20 to 23: The Vybe
  • August 27 to 30: The M-80s
  • September 3 to 6: Latin Ambition
  • September 10 to 13: Audio Exchange
  • September 17 to 20: The Hooligans
  • September 24 to 27: Epic! Live

DznyGrlSD

In the Parks
Yes

The 2021 Epcot International Food & Wine Festival opens with America Gardens Bandstand presented by Florida Blue Medicare, a live music concert series Friday through Monday evenings. Watch as local bands from across Central Florida take to the stage at America Gardens Theatre, playing popular songs of yesterday and today.

Honestly, I'd rather see Disney giving exposure to local bands/acts. Hope this continues.

Zummi Gummi

Pioneering the Universe Within!

It ends just before October, which makes me wonder if they’re hoping to have a more traditional Eat to the Beat show in place beginning in October.

MorphinePrince

Great to see some local bands get this kind of exposure! Hopefully this is a new trend

wannabeBelle

The Hooligans and M-80 I believe are practically the same band personnel but the music selections are different. I absolutely adore Audio Exchange though, Check them out when they played at Universal:
I am looking forward to some of these acts!! Marie

tcool123

Anyone notice they're not using World Showplace for anything this fest?
It's likely reverting back to event space that companies can rent out.

I also believe it is used for the DCP graduation, and now that DCP is back well I guess their traditional graduation spot is back as well.

I hope I'm wrong because my family I loved World Showplace during all the festivals, and hopefully it comes back

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
With the dates ending end of September, looking pretty good for a Food and Wine "second wave" announcement for things starting after October 1.
Maybe they'll have entertainment that explicitly celebrates the 50th, such as playing A Whole New World and You're Welcome on a loop.

SoFloMagic

Does anyone know if they have allergy information/menus at the kiosks?
They typically have a binder with photos of ingredient labels. Their willingness to acknowledge it/ bring it out when there's a line varies.

If it's gluten, milk, or eggs, things are somewhat easier as gluten is listed in the passport and milk/egg allergens wouldn't be present in the items marked plant-based (though that also rules out meat and honey).

EDIT: one thing to be careful of is the allergens can change as recipes change throughout the festival. In F+G for example one menu item in Morocco added gluten halfway through the festival. Signs at the booth were changed but obviously passport wasnt reprinted.

Last edited:

Disstevefan1

2021 EPCOT International Food and Wine Festival begins in July​

International-Food-and-Wine-Festival_Full_38283.jpg
I couldn’t wait for the food festival to start! It’s been almost almost three weeks since the last one!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom