The Miscellaneous Thought Thread

George Lucas on a Bench

The Tower of Terror movie loses steam at some point and becomes a mess, but for a Sunday Night Wonderful World of Eisner movie, it wasn't bad. I just thought it was amazing at the time to see them make the ride into a movie and to hear about it from the TV Guide a week before. It was a different time. Back then, it had a lapbar and only one drop and was far more obscure if you hadn't been to WDW. It had one my crushes of the era, Kirsten Dunst. She's still sexy.

D.Silentu

And, actually, it’s not awful.
I don't remember it well, but I recall the movie holding my interest until the disappointingly sappy conclusion. I feel this is worth bringing up, as a Tower Of Terror movie should have some teeth. If the attraction that it is based on is a thrill ride, then a movie should follow suit and not pander to audiences that the ride was not designed for.

1HAPPYGHOSTHOST

Glad that it entertained someone, but it didn't do a thing for me. What struck me about the game trailer is that the fantastic elements the movies have become oversaturated with are nicely suited to a video game.
I honestly felt will and elizabeth should have been bigger roles in it but they clearly were setting it up for them to play a major part in the next film and the return of Davey Jones but now that is all out the window with the stupid reboot.

DrAlice

"In many ways, the work of a critic is easy. We risk very little, yet enjoy a position over those who offer up their work and their selves to our judgment. We thrive on negative criticism, which is fun to write and to read. But the bitter truth we critics must face, is that in the grand scheme of things, the average piece of junk is probably more meaningful than our criticism designating it so." - Anton Ego (Ratatouille)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom