e84cb90d0db043ebb8764a58300b3088.jpg

Alongside her brothers?
berlioz_aristocats_marie_toulouse.jpg

And Figaro?
f9fcfa6f801e4ea3a5fc832965a34367.jpg

Darth Vader: "I find Walt Disney World's lack of kittens disturbing"
1618.jpg

WDW and DL needs more cats!

I really hope Marie shows up at least. She used to be on main street all the time a couple years ago. Must still be around somewhere in the Utilidors.

brb1006

I really hope Marie shows up at least. She used to be on main street all the time a couple years ago. Must still be around somewhere in the Utilidors.
Surprised she didn't return to the France Pavilion at Epcot. Can they bring in Toulouse and Berlioz while they're at it considering they made their U.S. debut at Disneyland around the Christmas Season of 2019 (via a Christmas theme dance party at Tommorowland).

CastAStone

5th gate? Just build a new resort Bob.
Premium Member
I don't visit that part of the board often, if at all. I assume by your comment that reactions there tend to be more positive and less fatalistic.

Uh, no. They are generally equally negative and far, FAR more fatalistic.

The entire “fireworks are back!” Thread is just people complaining that they are bringing back the newest and most technologically advanced show instead of an old one.

jrhwdw

Uh, no. They are generally equally negative and far, FAR more fatalistic.

The entire “fireworks are back!” Thread is just people complaining that they are bringing back the newest and most technologically advanced show instead of an old one.
Do you think Mix Magic is the best DL has?? How would it look in MK???? I think I know the opinion of MISI on here.....

I shudder to think what these boards would look like if MIx Magic was MK's new 50th Show! Maybe I'm Wrong???

OK, Magical is old tech, but DL Forever had the new Tech and RDCT got upgraded to the new Tech after the 60th.

Last edited:

No Name

Remember: The same people lamenting the loss of HEA would be the first complaining if there were no 50th Anniversary fireworks show. I can "hear" them now. "It's the 50th anniversary and Disney can't be bothered to produce a 50th Anniversary fireworks show? I guess it will be nothing more than cupcakes again." Or something like that.
Maybe some people would. I’m certainly not one of them. Happily Ever After is the best nighttime show the parks have ever had and I think the money should be put toward just about any other use.

TTA94

Do you think Mix Magic is the best DL has?? How would it look in MK???? I think I know the opinion of MISI on here.....

I shudder to think what these boards would look like if MIx Magic was MK's new 50th Show! Maybe I'm Wrong???

OK, Magical is old tech, but DL Forever had the new Tech and RDCT got upgraded to the new Tech after the 60th.

Mix Magic is fun. Wouldn’t mind seeing something like that at DHS.

CastAStone

5th gate? Just build a new resort Bob.
Premium Member

I haven’t seen MMM in person. But as you imply it seems like it would be rather pathetic next to HEA.

DLR is VERY nostalgia driven. A 30 year old Fireworks show simply should not be better than a 4 year old one, but people like it more. And that’s fine! I was relaying the context of a specific thread that was asked about.

Lil Copter Cap

I didn't realize people loved HEA so much. I like it, but think it has some design flaws.
I discover something new every time I watch it, I think. There's a lot to take in, which makes seeing the entire presentation multiple times all the more rewarding.

Spoilers, in case those have yet to see it.
In concept, I love the idea of Cinderella Castle being destroyed and then re-building itself piece by piece with beloved Disney characters.

Edit to say: I don't disagree with your sentiment! I just wanted to share my 'why' behind loving it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom