News Reflections of Earth confirmed to be replaced by Harmonious

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Also I hate to say this, but the center ring screen, appears to be not the best as far as making out what is actually on it.
Lets hope they kept it "low res" just for these shots, to save some surprises for the premier.
It's abstract swatches of color in that picture. A lack of IP which should delight some.

brb1006

What a load of twaddle
You rang?
tumblr_pm5jy5hVzP1wzypxlo1_400.gif

dreday3

EPCOT has always been about performing Disney songs in different languages? Huh.

Hopefully not as bad as the new versions used in Epcot Forever.

I'm thinking songs for movies sung in the languages where the movie took place? Beauty and The Beast - sung/reimagined in French....that's all I can think of 😂, I don't know my Disney music that well!

I don't know, could end up sounding quite pretty.

TTA94

Aladdin, huh? Guessing "Friend Like Me". Well, in terms of guessing the program, one down, nineteen to go.

Someone heard Arabian Nights during a test lol. Something else to but I forgot.

So far my guesses are:

-Arabian Nights (Aladdin)
-Reflections (Mulan)
-? (Coco)
-Let It Go/Into The Unknown (Frozen)
-How Far Ill Go/Go The Distance (Moana, Hercules) (Confirmed by what we’ve heard)

Last edited:

TikibirdLand

I'm thinking songs for movies sung in the languages where the movie took place? Beauty and The Beast - sung/reimagined in French....that's all I can think of 😂, I don't know my Disney music that well!

I don't know, could end up sounding quite pretty.
They do this at Aulani. They play Disney tunes sung in Hawaiian by local artists. There's a CD available as well. We listen to it a lot when we get homesick for Hawaii. Just found the name, Mele from Aunty's Beach House.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom