The World's Most Magical Celebration - Walt Disney World's 50th anniversary

Giss Neric

I hope they don't include the re-opening of Hall of Presidents as one of the offerings for the 50th. It should be open before that. And the budget for the Biden animatronic should be separate.

SoFloMagic

I can't imagine they'd do it, but it feels like Magic Happens is made for the 50th... It's gold and iridescent. It feels like the whole 50th look was taken from that parade. But I'd imagine disneyland wants to hang onto it as they have only used it for a few months.
Id guess GMA will give a nice overview of things we already know, packaged for a general audience.

Squishy

I can't imagine they'd do it, but it feels like Magic Happens is made for the 50th... It's gold and iridescent. It feels like the whole 50th look was taken from that parade. But I'd imagine disneyland wants to hang onto it as they have only used it for a few months.
Id guess GMA will give a nice overview of things we already know, packaged for a general audience.
That's what I've been thinking for a while... Anychance it was WDW's concept but they passed on it so DLR took it?

trainplane3

disney-enchantment-fireworks-show.jpg

austin powers love GIF

DCBaker

Premium Member
"New daytime entertainment is stirring at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park, as “Disney KiteTails” will come alive several times daily beginning Oct. 1 inside the Discovery River Amphitheater. Performers will fly windcatchers and kites of all shapes and sizes, while out on the water elaborate three-dimensional kites – some stretching to 30 feet long – will depict Disney animal friends, including Simba, Zazu, Baloo and King Louie. These colorful creations will dance through the sky to the beat of favorite Disney songs in an uplifting, vibrant experience for the whole family."

CastAStone

5th gate? Just build a new resort Bob.
Premium Member

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom