News Magic Kingdom and Epcot Fireworks to Resume July 1st

mm52200

Somewhat off topic, Is Disney even hiring for entertainment and performers? Had a friend who was looking online and she didn’t see anything. Maybe Disney already has performers on standby or their filling the performer rolls with the CP? If not and Disney still needs to go on a hiring spree for entertainment performers, that should tell us something right there as to when we can expect entertainment like F!, FoF, etc.
Character performers had to take a displacement transfer or lay off back in the fall. So most attractions, merchandise, lifeguards, etc were mostly staffed by displaced characters, face characters, parade performers. They’re all there waiting and ready to go for the company to call them...how much longer they’ll all stick around, another discussion. But they’re patiently waiting still.
Equity was laid off completely and are awaiting for any kind of call back.

brb1006

disney-enchantment-fireworks-show.jpg

CastAStone

5th gate? Just build a new resort Bob.
Premium Member

Zummi Gummi

Pioneering the Universe Within!
Still many unknown things I think. It is very obvious Disney is continuing to be very vague releasing things little bits at a time.
I’m assuming they’re being purposefully vague because things can/will change between now and October.

They mentioned the cavalcade today, but not a parade. I still can’t fathom that we won’t see FoF by October if things remain as they are now. These cavalcades could easily become part of MiSi.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom