The World's Most Magical Celebration - Walt Disney World's 50th anniversary

I mean Tokyo had colored lighting on their trees during Celebrate Tokyo Disneyland. So it’s possible HEA could get that add on.

You can see the tree lights here from Tokyo:

That was a good show! I do not know if many here follow the overseas parks but the other day I was watching videos of the show in Shanghai Disneyland and my mouth dropped! I would literally cry if Magic Kingdom received a copy or similar of this show. The Tron coaster is coming to Magic Kingdom so why not their firework show? hahaha.

TTA94

That was a good show! I do not know if many here follow the overseas parks but the other day I was watching videos of the show in Shanghai Disneyland and my mouth dropped! I would literally cry if Magic Kingdom received a copy or similar of this show. The Tron coaster is coming to Magic Kingdom so why not their firework show? hahaha.

I agree on Shanghai’s show. And their theme song for the show, in particular the English version after the show is ridiculously catchy. No doubt not everyone’s cup of tea, but it’s a fun song!

TTA94

I really want Disney to host a live broadcast event, or air it on GMA about what’s to come in October. Clearly they have things to announce from Decorations to whatever will happen with HEA. Also Harmonious.

MagicHappens1971

New look at the Legacy award name tags for the 50th (from @wdw.ambassador insta)

Attachments

• 7620FC82-0577-4732-9464-AEBB200B57A2.jpeg
    7620FC82-0577-4732-9464-AEBB200B57A2.jpeg
    96.8 KB · Views: 70

TTA94

Just curious should we be worried that Disney removed FoF from the official site? It does not even say Temporarily Unavailable. It’s just not there period.

CastAStone

5th gate? Just build a new resort Bob.
Premium Member
Is this meant to be a joke? Until @marni1971 says a parade is coming I won’t believe it lol. No offense to you at all.
There’s 4 or 5 people I’d believe here on that and a few elsewhere. It’s certainly fun when Martin has news because he tends to reveal it in cipher form, but he’s not the only one here with reliable info.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom