What's going to happen with Annual Passes?

monothingie

❤️Bob4Eva❤️
Premium Member
No need. There is UNPRECEDENTED DEMAND from Floridians to stay at the Grand Floridian and learn, once and for all, what is so grand about Florida.

Bob-Chapek-1.jpg

M:SpilotISTC12

Chapek doesn’t like AP’s... I wouldn’t be surprised to see the whole program go away to be replaced with a limited “yearly membership” that offers so many days per year.
I can totally see this happening. Like a DVC style membership but just for the parks. For $1000 you get a 500 points or something like that. Christmas and Easter will cost 25 points a day. Random Wednesday in September would 8 points. The more money the more points you get. More popular times, more expensive points wise.

TYOTimer

Chapek doesn’t like AP’s... I wouldn’t be surprised to see the whole program go away to be replaced with a limited “yearly membership” that offers so many days per year.
At least Chapek likely won’t be around for long, so that way if this does happen, it can be put into an actual system that can make money

Dad 2 M & M

I would doubt they would have one system for Florida and a totally different system for California and Paris but of course there’s no way to know for sure without making an unfortunate deal with a sea witch.

I'm sure he dances in the street every time someone chose not to renew.....and the AP refund thread....he must see that as too good too be true

disneygeek90

Has anyone checked the Park Availability Calendar lately? If you are an AP you have the pick of the litter....most days available other than weekends. Wonder if they'll play with that and reduce the allocation a bit?
They will fill as it gets closer to the date. Since we can only hold 3 days at a time most locals aren't booking any more than a few weeks out max. Some weekdays may be allocated if it's week of and they aren't filled, maybe they're already doing that now. It's just hard to tell.

TYOTimer

They will fill as it gets closer to the date. Since we can only hold 3 days at a time most locals aren't booking any more than a few weeks out max. Some weekdays may be allocated if it's week of and they aren't filled, maybe they're already doing that now. It's just hard to tell.
Plus, if they don’t fill, I’m pretty sure they’re just selling day of tickets at the gate, right?

monothingie

❤️Bob4Eva❤️
Premium Member
Even before Park capacity was upped the last time, after this past weekend, it was almost wide open

Here’s the order.

1. Unprecedented Demand
2. Eliminate covid restrictions
3. Hire back all the people you furloughed.
4. Open the closed stuff back to 100%
5. Raise prices on every type ticket and start selling them all again.

We are at step 3.

Dad 2 M & M

Right....just check next week; now Wednesday and Friday are yellow and were green a day or so ago.....

Just passed 15 on RoTR.......only 35-40 behind you now.....

TYOTimer

Here’s the order.

1. Unprecedented Demand

We are at step 3.
Oh for sure. But it also doesn’t help when local competition is outdoing Disney massively, and their biggest competitor has one of the greatest coasters ever created that just opened.

Dad 2 M & M

Here’s the order.

1. Unprecedented Demand

We are at step 3.
If #4 includes capacity, at least we won't have to worry about Park availability anymore....

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom