News Magic Kingdom and Epcot Fireworks to Resume July 1st

CastAStone

5th gate? Just build a new resort Bob.
Premium Member
Exactly. I'm glad other people are hearing about this as well! Unless it's just copying from here..

If course we'll all feel better when The Official WDW Calendar or DPB confirms it!

In other words the 4th is out. So it will either be the 1st, 2nd, 3rd or a date after the 4th? No earlier than the 1st?
Andyman, who if you know you know, has the same 7/1 date for staffing up for fireworks and I am 100% certain did not hear it from these boards.

ToTBellHop

Or get the limited edition Mickey version, on sale at the Emporium for only $74.99, available only on July 4!
Imagine all the light up toy sales.

1623342204574.gif

Chapek’s workout this morning.

Disney Glimpses

Wondering if the 50th modifications to HEA (project nugget) include perimeter fireworks and if they will just run them for 7/4 (Disney Parks Live event) only and then not again until 10/1.

Notes from Neverland

Wondering if the 50th modifications to HEA (project nugget) include perimeter fireworks and if they will just run them for 7/4 (Disney Parks Live event) only and then not again until 10/1.
I believe Project Nugget was more related to infrastructure and not directly related to anything guests would notice during a show. I could be wrong however.

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
TL DR summary:

Expect HEA back by July 4, but likely not too much before then

Do NOT expect anything special for July 4.

No details on what can be expected fireworks-wise have been shared or likely will be shared.

Bob Iger sold half his Disney stock and managed to score a ticket to the 10/31 Boo Bash! No word on if Willow will actually let him go alone, however, since he could only get one ticket. /s

Please do not repeatedly ask for information about the above, it’s pointless.

Disney Glimpses

TL DR summary:

No details on what can be expected fireworks-wise have been shared or likely will be shared.

May as well just close the thread in that case lol

ToTBellHop

TL DR summary:

You completely missed Iger’s Boo Bash tix.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom