Disney After Hours BOO BASH

pdude81

A question if I could?
I finally am on hold to DVC, did you just ask them to book for you?
Appreciate any suggestions, thanks.
Yes, I had them booked for me as my date was one of those that has a DVC discount. The person I spoke to said that they are able to book any of the dates for members though. Sorry if you've already figured this out. Just catching up with messages after lunch

Joel

I've always thought the way to go with DAH tickets is to wait until the day before to decide to purchase them. There's almost no benefit to buying them in advance except FOMO on the opportunity to throw even more money at Disney than you already are. But should you really feel bad about missing out on an event that reached its undisclosed maximum capacity? I'd much rather go on a night that didn't get remotely close to selling out.

Only way I would ever buy them earlier is if I were doing a non-Disney Florida trip and still wanted to squeeze in an evening at MK.

With that said, we did DAH at MK in May 2019 and it was awesome.

Dad 2 M & M

I've always thought the way to go with DAH tickets is to wait until the day before to decide to purchase them. There's almost no benefit to buying them in advance except FOMO on the opportunity to throw even more money at Disney than you already are. But should you really feel bad about missing out on an event that reached its undisclosed maximum capacity? I'd much rather go on a night that didn't get remotely close to selling out.

Only way I would ever buy them earlier is if I were doing a non-Disney Florida trip and still wanted to squeeze in an evening at MK.

With that said, we did DAH at MK in May 2019 and it was awesome.
To your “reached its undisclosed maximum capacity “.....hopefully it is the old DAH capacity, not the Party(s) capacity....

the 2019 DAHs WERE A BLAST for sure

mf1972

81434C89-EC60-4DF5-8CEE-8B4F4E790D3C.gif

disney phone operators today while people are on hold for hours

MickeyCB

Yes, I had them booked for me as my date was one of those that has a DVC discount. The person I spoke to said that they are able to book any of the dates for members though. Sorry if you've already figured this out. Just catching up with messages after lunch
Thank you very much for responding!
I just got off of the phone with DVC and the very nice lady helped me get our tickets for Oct. 24th.
It was pretty painless at that point. 🤣
And this gal told me that I did not have to go to will call and that all I had to do was link the confirmation number to MDE and we would should be good to go.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom