Rumor Muppets to Take Over The Hall of Presidents

ppete1975

Who is the jury on important presidents?
do you consider benjamin harrison, hayes, garfield, pierce, fillmore historically important outside of they were presidents?
my opinion youd have washington lincoln kennedy roosevelt roosevelt truman as examples of presidents with speaking parts (there are more but I would want to make people leave with their chest swelled wanting to chant USA USA and be impressed with the animatronics). Just an idea.

Movielover

Who is the jury on important presidents?

do you consider benjamin harrison, hayes, garfield, pierce, fillmore historically important outside of they were presidents?
my opinion youd have washington lincoln kennedy roosevelt roosevelt truman as examples of presidents with speaking parts (there are more but I would want to make people leave with their chest swelled wanting to chant USA USA and be impressed with the animatronics). Just an idea.

Only president that deserves a speaking role is Taft!

Taft, the portly gentleman.

20091102142403.jpg

That man knew how to fill a room... and a bathtub!

;)

_caleb

James A. Garfield was the first president to propose public education for all Americans! USA! USA!

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
The Muppets would make a great addition to HoP, in genre, their music can be best described as at the center of a three way venn diagram between levitating bedroom balladry, unkempt psychadelic grunge, and uptempo pop-rock, although perhaps more instrumental to their musics success than the production is the lyrics and themes. They sing with honesty, specificity, and humor, conveying the abstract pangs of angst and heartbreak as a vivid image of the rebellion and sadness of youth.

Last edited by a moderator:

Skywise

Honestly I think this would be the best time for Disney to move to a non-speaking animatronic - or just have Lincoln give his speech from Disneyland.

Or maybe have a fully moving Miss Piggy animatronic fawning over the new President... "And Moi will now introduce the President!" (or maybe Fozzie? Bert? Grover? Yoda?)

lol - actually having waldorf and statler heckling the president from balcony seating in the back would be comedy gold!

Goofyernmost

The Muppets would make a great addition to HoP, in genre, their music can be best described as at the center of a three way venn diagram between levitating bedroom balladry, unkempt psychadelic grunge, and uptempo pop-rock, although perhaps more instrumental to their musics success than the production is the lyrics and themes. They sing with honesty, specificity, and humor, conveying the abstract pangs of angst and heartbreak as a vivid image of the rebellion and sadness of youth.
Especially considering the number of puppet masters there are in DC.
Honestly I think this would be the best time for Disney to move to a non-speaking animatronic - or just have Lincoln give his speech from Disneyland.

Or maybe have a fully moving Miss Piggy animatronic fawning over the new President... "And Moi will now introduce the President!" (or maybe Fozzie? Bert? Grover? Yoda?)

lol - actually having waldorf and statler heckling the president from balcony seating in the back would be comedy gold!
WDW started with just Lincoln speaking as well. They probably have the same program and tape in file someplace.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom