News Disney mask policy at Walt Disney World theme parks

Status
Not open for further replies.

DisneyCane

At the rate of new policies being released, by June 1, Disney is going to be the only large corporation requiring indoor masks for the fully vaccinated.

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
There is no mandate to drop.

At the rate of new policies being released, by June 1, Disney is going to be the only large corporation requiring indoor masks for the fully vaccinated.

incorrect...mask mandate expired last night for me...masks up signs still at the vast majority of businesses today

it will take time.

if you think Comcast is gonna force Disney into something...you haven’t been paying attention.

spectromagic04

At one time Disney would dictate what happens in Orlando for all theme parks. Now Universal is to Disney as Airbus is to Boeing.
I don’t think Disney cares if universal dictates stuff especially Covid related rules. If they cared so much they would’ve opened WDW earlier than July a whole month later than universal. I’m sure we will hear something from Disney really soon though.

ElvisMickey

Bars in some cities were holding mask burning parties. Doubtful the watering holes at Disney will do the same.
Keep me posted if you hear of such a gathering 😝! No, honestly, I did what I was supposed to in regards to mask wearing throughout the last 15 months and now vaccinated. But I’m not going to lie, I’m over the mask wearing anywhere at this point.

Last edited:

Jlwise2021

I’m so excited! Super hopeful that Disney does what Universal and most other theme parks have done. It’s beyond ridiculous that masks aren’t optional or recommended already versus mandatory. The vaccines are widely available, and it’s time for folks who want to mask up to do so and those that feel comfortable not masking up to have that option. We arrive at Disney tomorrow!! 🙌🏻

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom