News PHOTO - Orange Bird 'thank you' magnet mailing soon to Walt Disney World passholders

pharmd

Still have not received my Orange Bird Magnets and spoke to a cast member via online chat today.

"Thanks for being a member of our Annual Passholder family. The magnets are being sent out and if you haven't received any, it's on its way.

We apologized for the delay but we are sending out them batches by batches.

Be on the look out in the next few weeks, we don't have the exact time frame as these will be batches by batches."

disneygeek90

Not sure about everyone else, but I never got the last one (Tinker bell) that was supposed to be mailed to us. Seems like most from what I've read also never got theirs. Definitely hoping won't be the case with this one. ☺
I never got Tinkerbell, either. As far as I know that's the only AP magnet I don't have now. I did receive the two orange birds a few weeks ago.

pdude81

We got mickey ones randomly earlier this year when we renewed. I don't hold out much hope for Orange Bird, but they look nice.

Touchdown

Got Tink, bird and Mickey (renewal.)

Got a bit excited on the Mickey one because the package had Donald on the outside, but it was Mickey.

They do such a great job holding up pictures of my niece and nephews on my fridge.

DisneyJeff

In the Parks
No
I assume that you will need to have an active annual pass in order to receive a magnet. I purchased my annual pass with the plan of activating last June. That didn't happen, so now I will be activating the pass this year.

JohnD

We got mickey ones randomly earlier this year when we renewed. I don't hold out much hope for Orange Bird, but they look nice.

About that. When you receive a packet with a "magnet" of Goofy printed on the cover, you expect a magnet with Goofy on the inside. I like you, Mickey, but I have multiple magnets of you. A Goofy magnet would have been nice.

JohnD

I got both Tink and Orange Bird. Is it a certain tier of pass, maybe?

Their batches may be from most expensive to lease expensive. So start with Platinum Plus and work your way down. I'm Silver so count myself fortunate. (Silver on down, as some may recall, aren't invited to AP special events.) As for Epcot After 4, Weekday Select, and Theme Park Select, good luck suckers!

ElvisMickey

Their batches may be from most expensive to lease expensive. So start with Platinum Plus and work your way down. I'm Silver so count myself fortunate. (Silver on down, as some may recall, aren't invited to AP special events.) As for Epcot After 4, Weekday Select, and Theme Park Select, good luck suckers!
😄 Well I was Platinum Plus until I renewed, then could only renew as Gold. But the funny thing is that they actually send you TWO Orange Bird magnets in the same mailing lol

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom