News Star Wars Galactic Starcruiser coming to Walt Disney World 2021

cookiee_munster

It's star wars. Nothing is luxurious. It's a run down universe. You'll be lucky if you don't hit your head on a door as you walk around.
Drydon Vos' ship/yacht that's featured in Solo is pretty swanky :)

Attachments

• 104080276_3046842695352727_4451428760064029393_n.jpg
    104080276_3046842695352727_4451428760064029393_n.jpg
    208.6 KB · Views: 81
  • Solo-Music-1.jpeg
    Solo-Music-1.jpeg
    50.4 KB · Views: 67

Indy_UK

Is there anyone else who hasn’t been to Galaxy’s Edge yet but want to do that plus this ‘experience’ as one for the first time?

I’m hoping that booking open up within the next few months and I would love to see it all August 2022 as a single experience.

Ive been given the ‘go ahead’ from my husband for the 3 of us. I’ve got $4k set aside for it so hopefully it isn’t too much more.

our son would absolutely love doing it all

SWGalaxys_Edge

Is there anyone else who hasn’t been to Galaxy’s Edge yet but want to do that plus this ‘experience’ as one for the first time?

I’m hoping that booking open up within the next few months and I would love to see it all August 2022 as a single experience.

Ive been given the ‘go ahead’ from my husband for the 3 of us. I’ve got $4k set aside for it so hopefully it isn’t too much more.

Plan more. Do you have a separate budget for food, merch, etc.?

Indy_UK

We have a general vacation budget anyway as we are staying 14 nights DVC. Things like Savvis workshop and droid depot and already costed

nickys

Premium Member

Yes, me.

When I first mentioned this to DH as expected he really wants to do it. As he retires this year we hope to be able to do it on our next trip, whenever that is. And GE would be a first for us too.

Ideally we would stay a few days first and visit GE. Then do this experience and then stay another week or so. If booking opens this year as they have said, then I’m reasonably hopeful. I’m actually thinking of using a TA to help us book the non DVC part of our stay including this.

Indy_UK

Yeah that’s exactly what I plan to do, the experience a few days into the trip and then a week or so after.

seems like they are getting pretty near to completion so hopefully booking will open soon or at least a breakdown of what’s included with pricing

TikibirdLand

Yeah that’s exactly what I plan to do, the experience a few days into the trip and then a week or so after.

seems like they are getting pretty near to completion so hopefully booking will open soon or at least a breakdown of what’s included with pricing
At those prices, I'll just enjoy the videos from all the vloggers out there. Hoping that Josh at RSTV1 does a 4K of his experience there.

Nickp1983

I think it's going to be more than 4k.

Nickp1983

So just read that you aren't allowed to leave.
You check in. Are given a transponder (phone) and then your 60 hour adventure begins.
So my guess is if this is 2 nights and 3 days. It will be like a cruise. The people staying there will have to check in on the same day. Leave on the same day.
Starting to remind me of the murder mystery mansion episode of Saved By The Bell.

Nickp1983

I read 1400 per person. But... im sure that puts you in the 3rd class section. Most likely a moisture farmer or one of those kids from the gambling planet who tended to those horse things.

Nickp1983

Parker in NYC

I'm sure it will be more. I wouldn't doubt if it started at 2k person for a family of 4.

Then there's the add ons. I could see the top exclusive experience being upwards of 20k for a family of 4.
I don't know why anyone wouldn't want to "upgrade" to the highest level of the experience. I mean, it's not like a cruise in the Caribbean. The "what do they have that we don't" quotient is going to be more evident than it ever is on an actual cruise ship.

Nickp1983

I don't know why anyone wouldn't want to "upgrade" to the highest level of the experience. I mean, it's not like a cruise in the Caribbean. The "what do they have that we don't" quotient is going to be more evident than it ever is on an actual cruise ship.
I'm sure there will be a basic package. Then exclusives where your kid can be trained to be a Jedi. Or if you want to be a smuggler. Maybe some mission where you have to steal plans and get to safety. That's whata going to be cool imo... is they can probably alter the experiences every year or so to keep people coming back.

Maybe one "season" sees Kylo Ren and thr first order take over the ship. Another season we may get the ship under the control of Jabba.

danlb_2000

Premium Member
So just read that you aren't allowed to leave.
You check in. Are given a transponder (phone) and then your 60 hour adventure begins.
So my guess is if this is 2 nights and 3 days. It will be like a cruise. The people staying there will have to check in on the same day. Leave on the same day.
Starting to remind me of the murder mystery mansion episode of Saved By The Bell.

I have always been of the opinion that they will not stop you from leaving if you want to, but it will obviously be to your benefit not to leave.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom