WDW Resorts Reopening Thread

Touchdown

you might change your mind when you get to middle school age!šŸ‘šŸ»šŸ¤Ŗ
Too late, DHS pales in comparison to MK, as I can do a lot of things I enjoy at MK with little waiting, DHS has a lot of things I enjoy, they just have long lines. Epcot is a wash at either location, itā€™s super close and a quick ride.

homerdance

Itā€™s a gorgeous hotel, and I would totally stay there, if I didnā€™t need to experience a 15+ min bus ride to MK, Epcot and DHS.
It great. Really enjoyed our stay. Wonā€™t likely return though, the size the resort is a challenge when you are staying away from the lobbies. Itā€™s got some long hallways And it is by far the worst quick service we have ate at in any Disney hotel.
Odd that they donā€™t have a character meal

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
Too late, DHS pales in comparison to MK, as I can do a lot of things I enjoy at MK with little waiting, DHS has a lot of things I enjoy, they just have long lines. Epcot is a wash at either location, itā€™s super close and a quick ride.

oh I wasnā€™t talking about mgm...

itā€™s still underachieving after the ā€œgrand redesignā€...

Iā€™m just yanking your chain about magic kingdom. Youā€™re not one of those people waiting line for mine train or bum rushing be our guest, are you?

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
It great. Really enjoyed our stay. Wonā€™t likely return though, the size the resort is a challenge when you are staying away from the lobbies. Itā€™s got some long hallways And it is by far the worst quick service we have ate at in any Disney hotel.
Odd that they donā€™t have a character meal

character meals donā€™t equal good food quality

not a fan of the Mara, eh?
There are some other bad quickserves...itā€™s not alone

Touchdown

oh I wasnā€™t talking about mgm...

itā€™s still underachieving after the ā€œgrand redesignā€...

Iā€™m just yanking your chain about magic kingdom. Youā€™re not one of those people waiting line for mine train or bum rushing be our guest, are you?
I rope drop 7DMT or have it be my last ride. I find the best meals at MK are at the resorts, BOG is far from a must do all my MK nights this trip Iā€™m eating at a resort (GF Cafe, Cali Grill) or having a a bigger lunch meal (Beaches and Cream.). Must doā€™s are BTMRR, Splash, HM and CBJ. POTC, SDMT, Tiki Room, Philhar are a half step behind them. As there are no night shows to draw me to DHS or AK, this trip I will either end my day at Epcot or MK (3 times each.)

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
I rope drop 7DMT or have it be my last ride. I find the best meals at MK are at the resorts, BOG is far from a must do all my MK nights this trip Iā€™m eating at a resort (GF Cafe, Cali Grill) or having a a bigger lunch meal (Beaches and Cream.). Must doā€™s are BTMRR, Splash, HM and CBJ. POTC, SDMT, Tiki Room, Philhar are a half step behind them. As there are no night shows to draw me to DHS or AK, this trip I will either end my day at Epcot or MK (3 times each.)
...oh Kay...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom