runDisney Star Wars Events

Surferboy567

Been checking, last night another new label was printed. This time being 7 lbs. So the Kessel Run + 5K is definitely coming in two boxes. Whenever the new label is printed it says it will be delivered the next day but that doesn’t happen since they haven’t received the actual package yet. Only the label has been created. Hopefully, they can get these sent out soon excited to get mine!

Surferboy567

According to someone on the subreddit, 5K packages are going out. They said that they received their 5K medal (no shirt option). This is the first time I have seen anyone say that they received their medals. No change on mine.

Rteetz

According to someone on the subreddit, 5K packages are going out. They said that they received their 5K medal (no shirt option). This is the first time I have seen anyone say that they received their medals. No change on mine.
I am expecting a package from CCG tomorrow. Another package label has been created but not shipped yet.

Demarke

Have I told you lately that I 👍 you?
Premium Member
My gf’s sister got a medal today (if memory serves, this is the 5K medal).
5D9ABBA5-1917-4F8C-85C5-EBC71B46E1F3.png
52942EC5-23FC-45AB-96EF-5445611C9CAB.png

Mine only popped up as having a label printed a day or two ago. I did medals-only, Kessell/Rival Challenges plus the 5K, so I anticipate my package sometime next year 😉

Surferboy567

My gf’s sister got a medal today (if memory serves, this is the 5K medal).
View attachment 553609View attachment 553611
Mine only popped up as having a label printed a day or two ago. I did medals-only, Kessell/Rival Challenges plus the 5K, so I anticipate my package sometime next year 😉
Love the box, wonder how they plan on packaging the challenges. This is the 5K medal, I am sure they will start coming soon.

Figment82

Awesome! Looks like the medal-only box is not quite as absurdly large as previous ones. They makes nice storage containers for race paraphernalia, but I was going to run out of room soon (and yes, I’m a pack rat 😂).

Surferboy567

Awesome! Looks like the medal-only box is not quite as absurdly large as previous ones. They makes nice storage containers for race paraphernalia, but I was going to run out of room soon (and yes, I’m a pack rat 😂).
Their almost certainly has to be bigger versions like the other weekends. For the shirts and challenges.

Surferboy567

Happy May the Fourth everyone! They posted a video of them unboxing a Rival Run challenge box. Showing off all the shirts and medals in the Rival Run challenge. Notably missing was the Kessel challenge, as well as the virtual half marathon.

Still no movement on my Kessel Run package, at the label creation stage. Was hoping to get it, hopefully it starts to move sooner rather then later.

Today reminded me how much I’ll miss the Star Wars theming on runDisney events. I hope they can continue in some way.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom