The World's Most Magical Celebration - Walt Disney World's 50th anniversary

TrainsOfDisney

Define attraction....

Orlando and Anaheim have the same number of *rides*. Because Orlando has to spread them between four parks, MK has less *rides* than DL, but the two complexes have the same number of rides.

Orlando has a ton more non-ride attractions including a zoo. Plus more resort-y things like golf courses and fishing and the like, as well as a ton more themed lodgings.
I was comparing Magic Kingdom Park to Disneyland Park.

Disney Analyst

Define attraction....

Orlando and Anaheim have the same number of *rides*. Because Orlando has to spread them between four parks, MK has less *rides* than DL, but the two complexes have the same number of rides.

Orlando has a ton more non-ride attractions including a zoo. Plus more resort-y things like golf courses and fishing and the like, as well as a ton more themed lodgings.

Disneyland resort is a far better bang for your buck IMO. The density among the two parks is just fantastic.

WDW spread everything out, making it take more time to accomplish. I wish all four parks had way more.

DoleWhipDrea

It’s a small thing, but I imagine it will help with CM morale, at least a little. DLR had special 50th name tags as well...seeing them as a guest, it did feel like everyone was celebrating the anniversary and added a touch of pride and excitement.

They still need to do a lot more.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom