Self serve drink stations are back!

WDW_Emily

Original Poster
Small news at animal kingdom lodge today. We were able to refill our own drinks at the Mara! Hello Iced coffee and lemonade and iced tea drink combos!

Attachments

• 437A5150-23AF-4069-86C6-A8A6A6F99912.jpeg
    437A5150-23AF-4069-86C6-A8A6A6F99912.jpeg
    170.9 KB · Views: 129
  • 8853401C-435C-4540-8A9F-0EA6DD963C26.jpeg
    8853401C-435C-4540-8A9F-0EA6DD963C26.jpeg
    126 KB · Views: 115

durangojim

Self-Serve Super Spreader Stations are back! Ugh. Correct me if I'm wrong, but at AK don't they not allow lids on the drinks? So that means people will be putting their lips on the cups, and putting those cups back on the machines after having drank from them. Unless CMs give them a new cup every time. Not a great idea IMO.

Queen of the WDW Scene

In the Parks
No
Self-Serve Super Spreader Stations are back! Ugh. Correct me if I'm wrong, but at AK don't they not allow lids on the drinks? So that means people will be putting their lips on the cups, and putting those cups back on the machines after having drank from them. Unless CMs give them a new cup every time. Not a great idea IMO.

Local restaurants have requested that you throw out your cup and ask for a new one if you want a refill.
But really if you weren't terribly grossed out pre pandemic by this then as long as you're vaccinated and taking other precautions then why is it any different now?

buckeyegator

Local restaurants have requested that you throw out your cup and ask for a new one if you want a refill.
But really if you weren't terribly grossed out pre pandemic by this then as long as you're vaccinated and taking other precautions then why is it any different now?
i have eaten at numerous fast-food joints that say ask for a new cup for refill, have yet to see anyone actually request a new cup.

durangojim

I was grossed out before. I don’t know if they’re giving new cups for refills since they have a chip in them. If they did I’d be fine with it as long as someone monitored it.

CaptainAmerica

Premium Member
Small news at animal kingdom lodge today. We were able to refill our own drinks at the Mara! Hello Iced coffee and lemonade and iced tea drink combos!
You mix iced coffee and lemonade?

Also, the cast were happy to mix drinks for me prior to self-service reopening. Had you not found that to be the case?

crawale

Maybe you should stay at home then and not go anywhere there are people. Some of us are sick and tired of the craziness.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom