Best lounge/bar in WDW

Back!Elbow!Shoulders!

Omnia mutantur, nihil interit
Premium Member
For Abracadabar, It has been a few years since I've been but the bar tenders were the most miserable humans on earth. A regular left and they bad mouthed him for quite a while. Talked about being underpaid.... I could go on and on... It was something else....

🤷🏻‍♀️ I was there in Feb 2020 and that crew seemed in good spirits. I was pleasantly surprised that they knew their whiskey too.

Last edited:

ThunderRebel1

Yes! My husband and I love the Belle Vue Lounge. Our new favorite is the Enchanted Rose at Grand Floridian. A close second is Nomad Lounge at Animal Kingdom park.

DISR

I used to love Dawa and Cava de Tequila, but they went from bars to more like mass-service walk up locations. They are still cool locations/themes, but are basically counter service locations with a tipping option. Nomad lounge has replaced Dawa as my AK favorite. For better or worse, EP is more of a mobile party....there aren't really good and accessible options to sit and have a drink....at least that I have found. Baseline is popular at DHS, but I found some of the table service restaurants also have bar areas that are less known. They can be a great refuge on a hot summer day for a drink and some AC. In the resorts, I echo Victoria Falls at AKL and would add Territory Lounge at WL. For both of them you can enjoy the lounge and take a drink to go and enjoy the resort lobby. The lounge at California Grill has the best view and you can order anything you want from the menu there. If you get there right when they open, you can probably walk in and get a table by the window. I like Jock Lindseys in DS, but last time I was there, we walked out after sitting at a table for 10-15 minutes and being ignored. The environment is cool though.

The Outer Rim at Contempo is a favorite for us when we drink around the monorail. Last time we were there they didn't serve food but you could get stuff from the QS and bring it over. I recommend the Raspberry Mojito.

crawale

Geyser point at Wilderness Lodge.
nice open setting with nice views!

Jock Lindsey’s at DS (has monkey head drink)

Victoria Falls at AKL

Baseline Tap house at HS (for the porter!)

Dahlias Lounge at Coronado. Last trip watched the sunset from up there
Agree about Victoria Falls - great atmosphere. However it all depends on where they are staying and if they have a car.

danyoung56

As you can see, everyone has their own favorite watering hole. Mine is the Rose & Crown Bar, in the British section of Epcot's World Showcase. I've gotten to know the bartenders over the years, and they me, so it's nice to be welcomed like an old friend. It's also nice to down a few martinis and then go outside and watch IllumiNations (or whatever the new show is going to be called). For me it's just a really nice way to wind down a Disney day.

NiarrNDisney

The Outer Rim at Contempo is a favorite for us when we drink around the monorail. Last time we were there they didn't serve food but you could get stuff from the QS and bring it over. I recommend the Raspberry Mojito.
Wish the Mouse never refurbed it the old version had a way better set up and had a more bar feel since it was mostly enclosed.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom