Best lounge/bar in WDW

ppet

Original Poster
Next trip will probably just be my wife and I, we are wondering what everyone thinks is the best lounge or bar in WDW. Where do you go when you want to sip a decent drink in a cool atmosphere. In the old days we would go to the adventures club for a laugh and a drink from a monkey head.

ppet

Original Poster
Geyser point at Wilderness Lodge.
nice open setting with nice views!

Jock Lindsey’s at DS (has monkey head drink)

Victoria Falls at AKL

Baseline Tap house at HS (for the porter!)

Dahlias Lounge at Coronado. Last trip watched the sunset from up there
great suggestions, I've done Jock Lindsey's and enjoyed it. Baseline Tap house may have to go the list for this trip. I love good porter.

Hockey89

I’d like to second some that have already been mentioned: Nomad Bar and Dahlia Lounge.

Also would like to add Abracadabar.
For Abracadabar, It has been a few years since I've been but the bar tenders were the most miserable humans on earth. A regular left and they bad mouthed him for quite a while. Talked about being underpaid.... I could go on and on... It was something else....

ppet

Original Poster
Easy to get to with the Skyliner and their food menu is pretty decent too.
I was skeptical of the Skyliner originally but now I'm on board and would love to see it expanded or other routes installed. I would love to see an install plus operational cost of the busses verses the Skyliner. They would have to be completely inverse of each other.

macefamily

Love Trader Sam's. My daughter learned about it while working at Disney in the college program. She took us there on two separate trips. I believe the club capacity is 25 person maximum so it's a tough place to get in. Bar food is pretty good too.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom