News Morocco Pavilion redevelopment

tcool123

Could just be due to the fact there's nothing to do back there except for a bunch of people taking pictures with a phallic symbol shaped wall, and yes people do that.

My friend and I were wandering the remains of the pavilion and sat down on a bench to answer a phone call. In that time we saw roughly 20 people come up and take photos of the phallic symbol, and I will admit some of these photos were very creative! People were doing spilts, putting their legs up, and many many other actions.

castlecake2.0

Could just be due to the fact there's nothing to do back there except for a bunch of people taking pictures with a phallic symbol shaped wall, and yes people do that.

My friend and I were wandering the remains of the pavilion and sat down on a bench to answer a phone call. In that time we saw roughly 20 people come up and take photos of the phallic symbol, and I will admit some of these photos were very creative! People were doing spilts, putting their legs up, and many many other actions.
I really hope they are removing it, because I have witnessed the same thing, and I just can’t believe it, people need to grow up

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster

Wouldn't be surprised to see it removed.

CastAStone

5th gate? Just build a new resort Bob.
Premium Member

CastAStone

5th gate? Just build a new resort Bob.
Premium Member
D289C9D8-43A5-49B4-B88B-6742620A15E1.jpeg

it looks like they’ve been too rough.

TikibirdLand

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom