Where in The World?

GraysonsDad

Well that begs the question: what does the 37 stand for?
Not entirely sure, but Snow White was originally released in '37 so that's why all the Grumpy merchandise has the number 37 on it. Snow White was the first fully animated feature film released by Disney so the number 37 has special meaning, but not sure why it would be in France.

**edit- 1937 World's Fair was in Paris, maybe had to do with that?

DisAl

Not entirely sure, but Snow White was originally released in '37 so that's why all the Grumpy merchandise has the number 37 on it. Snow White was the first fully animated feature film released by Disney so the number 37 has special meaning, but not sure why it would be in France.

Snow White was based on a German fairy tale, so I would agree with you that the "37" if it has a hidden meaning is probably a reference to the year Snow White came out since that was the biggest thing Disney had ever done.

Tuvalu

Premium Member
Well that begs the question: what does the 37 stand for?

Snow White was based on a German fairy tale, so I would agree with you that the "37" if it has a hidden meaning is probably a reference to the year Snow White came out since that was the biggest thing Disney had ever done.

Wait time???!!! 😂
After a little research I think I have solved the mystery of number 37.

22E3AE5B-F39B-4AD7-B1CF-6EDE84284B68.jpeg

Ratatouille ranks 37th in All Time Domestic Box Office for Digital Animation Movies.

917FEFC2-9C3C-4D8E-A4C1-EE33B2286A77.jpeg
The above is located in the new France expansion where the Ratatouille attraction is.

Now back to solving @DisAl ’s light picture puzzle.....

GraysonsDad

After a little research I think I have solved the mystery of number 37.

View attachment 536601

Ratatouille ranks 37th in All Time Domestic Box Office for Digital Animation Movies.

View attachment 536602
The above is located in the new France expansion where the Ratatouille attraction is.

Now back to solving @DisAl ’s light picture puzzle.....
Hmmm...hope it doesn't drop to 38th, then they'll have to update the sign 😂

DisAl

What would be your guess as the poster? 😜
Well, that wouldn't be fair would it. Of course there are some days that it would be. o_O
What was the question???
Here's another clue: It is at a resort, not one of the parks.
If nobody gets it by tomorrow afternoon I will toss out another clue that will probably give it away pretty quickly.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom