Dining with characters is done

sullyinMT

Great news for H&V. Can't wait for the return of CP and Pooh's Picnic in the Hundred Acre Wood. That's the one character meal my 11 year old is still aching to enjoy. I know the food and price don't jive, but his reactions to Piglet even in the cavalcades would make it worth it for our family.

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
Great news for H&V. Can't wait for the return of CP and Pooh's Picnic in the Hundred Acre Wood. That's the one character meal my 11 year old is still aching to enjoy. I know the food and price don't jive, but his reactions to Piglet even in the cavalcades would make it worth it for our family.

I would imagine garden grill would be next...and then crystal palace. Then I’d bet tusker house

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
If they could figure out Tusker in a way similar to Biergarten, AK is really hurting for some dining options right now. Though with FotLK returning that are made is about to get busy and tight.

Yeah...what’s up with DAKL? somehow food has become “optional”
There...

They need tusker...kinda lazy not to just make it a family style and get it going

I love tiffins...but the menu isn’t family friendly really at all.

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
My wife said yesterday that Crystal Palace was “totally disappointing”. I think she meant the food, which is even more disheartening because pre-Covid we also really liked the food options there.

Yeah...what they have now doesn’t look good at all...

Breakfast with the characters was fine - you can’t screw up breakfast - but I wouldn’t go to any of these platter/buffet slop spots after the prices went bonkers (probably 2008?).

A la carte ensures some preparation quality and service

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom