Where in The World?

MattC

In the spirit of getting specific. Where can this be found?

0DD6FA6F-F06B-490C-9394-7B2A5B573C40.jpeg

MattC

Pretty difficult. Is the glass behind the fan truly thick /colored as it appears or is that just the photograph?
It’s thick, but only has a protective glass cover. Not sure what part under the glass is made of. Wood. Plastic made to look like wood. I dunno.

MattC

I can see it in one of the offices in the queues for Everest or Kali. I don’t recall it from Everest so I’m guessing Kali.
Your first instinct of Everest is right. But, not in one of the offices. It’s kinda hidden in plain sight. We have all looked at it. Or at least the thing right next to it. Many of us probably have it in a picture ourselves.

rreading

Both my kids think they have seen it but neither can place it. The rope is an interesting clue I cannot place and I’m really intrigued to know what the pencil sharpener thing is on the left.

Would widening the view a touch give it away?

MattC

Both my kids think they have seen it but neither can place it. The rope is an interesting clue I cannot place and I’m really intrigued to know what the pencil sharpener thing is on the left.

Would widening the view a touch give it away?
Let’s give it a shot. I think it can still be challenging.
04299257-EA19-4725-A1E1-EE5699B5562C.jpeg

rreading

Was able to catch the red frame and pencil sharpener thing in a video online. It’s the photo viewing area after disembarking the ride!

Attachments

• ADF91241-A84F-4011-84E8-24330ECEBBEA.jpeg
    ADF91241-A84F-4011-84E8-24330ECEBBEA.jpeg
    63.4 KB · Views: 53

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom