News Disney's Magical Express to end after 2021

Shouldigo12

I just called and complained to Disney about removing this. I’m hoping enough people do the same and they reverse the decision.
Complaints don't mean anything. I mean I'm sure they're not thrilled about the negative response, but it won't be the catalyst for change. What they'll care about is how many people book rooms for 2022 after the announcement.

nickys

Premium Member
agree with much, but are people grasping they are still paying, what, 350 a night for a small Port Orleans Room with none of the perks that used to justify paying that much? There are better deals to be found outside the bubble...
Im BUMMED cause the bubble just got burst. I enjoyed staying in it when we did. But when there are no perks left to help me justify paying that much to do so, our family won't be. Don't tell me the 30 minutes every day makes a difference. We all know the parks opened 30 minutes early anyway...
There must be something coming in the near future that will keep the "BUBBLE" relevent.

Those 30 minutes at every park, every day become very relevant to anyone who likes to rope drop. Disney have effectively just wiped out the rope drop advantage to anyone staying offsite. By the time they are allowed into the park, the line for headline rides will likely instantly jump to 30-60 minutes.

bjlc57

COME ON MAN..... do you want us to COME BACK OR NOT.. maybe you have TOO MANY CUSTOMERS RIGHT NOW.. May be YOU DON"T NEED OR WANT MY MONEY.. COME ON MAN... what are you telling us.. because this is starting to sound like a big.. ( fill in the blank here)..

bjlc57

do you know HOW MANY TIMES I USED THIS AS A SELLING POINT FOR DISNEY.. obviously Disney wants to start the slow death spiral.. hey maybe they can become 6 flags Louisiana ... because this is the way to start doing it.. YOU DESTROY YOUR SELF FROM WITH IN..
none of you are probably old enough to remember Schlitz Beer.. but it was number one IN THE WORLD.. and because some bean counter changed the recipe .. none of you know what it is.. Disney is doing this exact same thing.. offer less and they say we are losing money so charge even more..

tanc

How much Disney magic will be cut? What makes Disney "Disney"? These services are what makes Disney special. All these questionable decisions do not look good for the future.

Being able to completely use Disney transportation was special. It was solid and a great alternative to no car. But now? What's the point?

If they have special busses, it seems like a huge waste. If not, imagine how much space it will take up if a family of 5 shows up. This decision is so unthought out to me.

Last edited:

Animaniac93-98

Complaints don't mean anything. I mean I'm sure they're not thrilled about the negative response, but it won't be the catalyst for change. What they'll care about is how many people book rooms for 2022 after the announcement.

Even if Disney saw a noticeable decline in bookings for 2022, they would likely not be able to put two and two together and simply look for others things to cut while refusing to discount the rooms.

GinaD613

We are not saying that it is not possible to transfer ourselves from the airport to WDW. We are saying that some of us like the convenience of not having to worry about that. Not everyone likes driving in a strange city or want to fork over even more money for rental cars, especially now since they charge for parking. It is part of the "inclusive" experience. One of the reasons why I travel solo to WDW annually is because of the fact that I don't have to worry about those things. As soon as I step off the plane, Disney has me. I just get on the bus and I don't have to worry about getting myself anywhere. I ride the busses to the parks too. This is part of the reason that makes Disney different and better then many other destinations. I don't know why that is so hard to understand.
I understand what you’re saying.

my point is that my preferences are different. What is stress-free for you was stressFUL for me.

we can respectfully agree to have differvent ideas of what makes a great vacation experience.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom