The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Cesar R M

In other news.. Can we cancel 2021 already?

In just this month:
  1. Lost one of my jobs. (on the 31th with zero notice)
  2. Was told that if I do not "put effort". I will lose my second one and that I'm working on a loss (the boss claims I'm not "producing anything". I'm a support agent, not a product seller !
  3. The acrylic barrier that we use to protect the cars from sun and rain, got loose and cracked by the wind.. that only blew for one day with that intensity... Took hours to repair and not fully fixed until a few weeks.
  4. Our washing machine was leaking, Expert came to repair it and found the below of the device severely corroded, the cushion or spring broken and the turning "tub" with leaks. It's been on repairs for a week.
  5. Sister's apartment had a very dangerous boiler leak. The thing is like.. brand new! (less than a few months of use).
  6. I had purchased a new part for my computer.. and suddenly it started to shut down. Turns out my older power supply had a defect that shutdown on specifid loads. Loads that were introduced by the new part. Took a week and half to get the RMA part. Will ship the affected part back to the manufacturer on monday.
  7. My toilet out of nowhere cracked TODAY. The reservoir area. And it had dropped the water silently all around the bathroom. I went to use it and splashing everywhere.. then saw the crack! D: Tried using different glues and tapes.. because.. You guessed it.. the water intake valve also does NOT WORK.
  8. Boss wants to put me to work in a lot of things (because I need to "produce") that I have no clue and so he want me to get training (by myself obviously)

Figgy1

Premium Member

In just this month:
  2. Was told that if I do not "put effort". I will lose my second one and that I'm working on a loss (the boss claims I'm not "producing anything". I'm a support agent, not a product seller ***!
  3. The acrylic barrier that we use to protect the cars from sun and rain, got loose and cracked by the wind.. that only blew for one day with that intensity... Took hours to repair and not fully fixed until a few weeks.
  4. Our washing machine was leaking, Expert came to repair it and found the below of the device severely corroded, the cushion or spring broken and the turning "tub" with leaks. It's been on repairs for a week.
  5. Sister's apartment had a very dangerous boiler leak. The thing is like.. brand new! (less than a few months of use).
  6. I had purchased a new part for my computer.. and suddenly it started to shut down. Turns out my older power supply had a defect that shutdown on specifid loads. Loads that were introduced by the new part. Took a week and half to get the RMA part. Will ship the affected part back to the manufacturer on monday.
  7. My toilet out of nowhere cracked TODAY. The reservoir area. And it had dropped the water silently all around the bathroom. I went to use it and splashing everywhere.. then saw the crack! D: Tried using different glues and tapes.. because.. You guessed it.. the water intake valve also does NOT WORK.
  8. Boss wants to put me to work in a lot of things (because I need to "produce") that I have no clue and so he want me to get training (by myself obviously)
Prayers and pixie dust

StarWarsGirl

In just this month:
  2. Was told that if I do not "put effort". I will lose my second one and that I'm working on a loss (the boss claims I'm not "producing anything". I'm a support agent, not a product seller ***!
the-look-on-2c0bb32a74.jpg

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Rio is some 3,000 miles from Aruba.

? I don't understand your response.

The general manager of the hotel where I was staying (he reported to my boss, a CFO of a hotel company that I worked for at the time) told me about this view on certain clear nights. I had also learned about this view from other executives that had visited Aruba, during the few years that the hotel was being built.

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Probabably none, which is usually the case, but, they’re predicting a least a dusting.
And, thank you, and as you know they’re in their 80’s and they’re just SOOOOO ready to be back in “Family Central” again after almost a year...!!! :)

FINALLY! Your parents had to wait a long time to move back to their new "old" home!!! I hope all goes smoothly today for everyone involved in their move. ❤️

MinnieM123

Premium Member

In just this month:

Jeepers, you've had too many tough breaks in a very short time. My heart goes out to you, Cesar. Hoping for much better days ahead for you.

Goofyernmost

That is very cool. (Somewhat related in a sense, but your distant view of France reminds me of years ago when I went to Aruba. It was a very clear night (like your photo above), and I could see in the very far distance, a few of the city lights from Rio de Janeiro. :cool:

Rio is some 3,000 miles from Aruba.

? I don't understand your response.

The general manager of the hotel where I was staying (he reported to my boss, a CFO of a hotel company that I worked for at the time) told me about this view on certain clear nights. I had also learned about this view from other executives that had visited Aruba, during the few years that the hotel was being built.
Maybe the flat earthers are correct. However, even if it were flat it seems like one would have to have the vision of Superman to see that far. Are you sure they said Rio?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom