News Magic Kingdom July 2020 reopening reports

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
1596238508247.png

And the whole month...

1596238569178.png

castlecake2.0

Not sure if this has been posted or not, but the stretching room audio in haunted mansion has been shortened to "welcome foolish mortals to the haunted mansion, there is no turning back now". I heard it today but obviously could not stand and wait to record it as the time has to keep moving.

peter11435

Not sure if this has been posted or not, but the stretching room audio in haunted mansion has been shortened to "welcome foolish mortals to the haunted mansion, there is no turning back now". I heard it today but obviously could not stand and wait to record it as the time has to keep moving.
I don’t know if this has been posted but it’s been that way since the park reopened. It alternates through at least two versions of a shortened spiel.

TrainsOfDisney

Oh that’s nice that a shortened spiel is playing. Better than “dead” silent.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
Telephoto lens. Look how the castle looks like it's literally in Main Street. That's a huge space in reality, and if you count heads, you'll see there's very low density of people there.
Yes a head count is the way to go. I would say crowds are still similar to back in July. I don't believe there has been any changes made so far.

techgeek

Yes that door would regularly be staffed. I used to hang out and watch Jim play piano there. Last year for New Years the line for mobile order went along the piano and back towards the entrance to the indoor seating of Casey’s.

I guess we're going to start seeing "Mobile order waiting areas" outside every QSR, eventually. Kind of like stroller parking, but for people with iPhones. Pretty soon the waiting area will be bigger than the restaurant itself.

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
I thought the lids were just “pinned up”, for lack of a better term? So guests could deposit trash without having to push them open.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom