Politics 28000 Layoffs coming to Disney's domestic theme parks - statement from Josh D'Amaro

This thread contains political discussion related to the original thread topic

Goofyernmost

Weird.. I’ve seen menu modifications all over. Heck even Red lobster was missing a chunk of their pre Covid menu.
When they first opened restaurants here we had many provisions about masks and distancing. Along with that the menu's were printed on paper so that we could order from them and then they were thrown away. Some places even got clever and used them as placemats. The paper menu's were about 1/4 of the size of the regular menu's in numbers of items, so it is exactly because with limited ability to have as many guests they cannot afford to stock perishables only to spoil because there aren't people there to consume them. Just plain logic. They did up menu's that reflected the most popular dishes that they normally had. At least we got to go out once in a while. The tragic thing is that so many locally owned places could not financially ride it out and have gone out of business, even some franchises, mostly buffet's, were affected.

HarperRose

Seriously? Time to gum up the old arteries. I love the McRib even if it kills me. Which, by the way, something is going to do as some point anyway. I might just as well go out enjoying myself.
DH had one last week, he gets one about once every 10 years. LOL He said it tastes worse than he remembered and mused if it was chicken. :cool:

Goofyernmost

DH had one last week, he gets one about once every 10 years. LOL He said it tastes worse than he remembered and mused if it was chicken. :cool:
No, I'm pretty sure it's pork. Not sure what part of the pig it comes from (probably the nose) though. I had one for lunch today and it was as good as I always remembered it to be.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom