The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

epcotisbest

Indeed...!!! :)
We have one about 5 mins. away across the main freeway from our neighborhood, but, it’s further down the freeway than my exit from the office, so I decided to give that guy my business since it was more on the way home...and, now I want some CfA...!!!!! :hungry::hilarious:
Won 't be getting any today!

donaldtoo

@donaldtoo We have a friend who works in the Chick-fil-A corporate office just south of Atlanta. Went down and took a tour there a few years before the founder died. Truett Cathy was a truly nice man. He invited us into his office on the upper floor. It had balconies that opened up to the outside at about treetop level. The office was nicknamed Truett's Treehouse. He also had some of his car collection displayed at the headquarters lobby and threre was quite a collection of Remington bronze statues too.
We got to see the test kitchen as well.

Very cool...!!! :)
I’ve just always been overall impressed with the way they run all their locations that we’ve ever been to. Amazing delicious food consistency, cleanliness, service, etc.
Truett Cathy was like the Walt Disney of fast food...!!!!! :hilarious::)

epcotisbest

I can't give CFA any money; they use it against me.

I understand that, but if you take away the politics, the food is excellent. Of course, they have never judged me so I don't have any personal feelings when I go there, just food.
Too bad it is not a place you can enjoy. I won't judge you for not going. Hope you won't hold it against me for continuing to enjoy their food.

Figgy1

Premium Member
I understand that, but if you take away the politics, the food is excellent. Of course, they have never judged me so I don't have any personal feelings when I go there, just food.
Too bad it is not a place you can enjoy. I won't judge you for not going. Hope you won't hold it against me for continuing to enjoy their food.
That place is a quick trip to the ER for me;)

donaldtoo

Please take the religion to another thread not all of us have Sunday as our day of rest

Do you not recognize a winking smilie...?!?!?! :cyclops:
And, you’re not the only one here that works hard...I’m pretty damn sure I work freakin’ hard enough to deserve ALL my friggin’ days of rest/weekends...!!!!!!! :mad::mad::mad:

Songbird76

I love those cookies too. So easy to make too. Why wouldn't your mom make them?
Well, she claimed that it was because she didn't have the recipe, but I got it from a friend and she still wouldn't make them, so I suspect it was because they weren't her favorites. And my mom wasn't a great baker, either. I was the baker in the family. My mom would make rice crispy treats and they'd be like bricks. Hard as a rock. She pretty much stuck to the things she knew and I did the rest.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom