The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
Every know someone for over a decade or longer that tend to retell the same stories over and over?
tumblr_nn6a85A9Up1rwfctbo1_1280.gifv

Interesting how the tale changes like an old fashion game of telephone and cause you've known them so long you are aware they are omitting the core of the tale. Sometimes ya just want to yell SHUT UP 🤫

Willmark

None 😂😂 I’m kind of a minimalist so I don’t even really have outfit parts that can only be worn in one outfit. I’m a bad example though. I do know a lot of fem with a lot of shoes, but i know a lot of guys with a lot of shoes too 😂😂 People in general have way too much stuff
Yeah I had to edit my response, didn’t type it the way I wanted.

donaldtoo

I'm baffled by this. Didn't people learn anything about shortages this year? When items like TP and paper towels finally came back and there were plenty of the shelves, I'd just buy a package each week for a few weeks. So I have a reasonable amount in reserve, but I never went nutty buying a ton of this stuff all at once. When people hoard stuff all at once, that's what creates shortages. 🤦‍♀️

Yea, we don’t go off our nut about these things either. Just pick up a little extra here and there, and we’re good.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom