runDisney Virtual Running Events

E4C21FD3-8A03-4E9C-A1B1-21E550D1E5A7.jpeg

Surferboy567

So supposed to arrive today...was in the correct state as of yesterday. Now, it got moved to another state...

The “to” is definitely the right place. It will be here...eventually.

Demarke

Have I told you lately that I 👍 you?
Premium Member
Someone posted a pic of the Club runDisney virtual 10K medal on reddit, looks pretty good in my opinion:

8BE9100A-E089-4F06-B09D-75BC7837C5D5.jpeg

Also, they’ve confirmed a second year free given covid, etc, I’m wondering if that will include the perks like next year’s jacket, virtual medal, etc. (my guess would be getting next year’s medal but not a new jacket).

B7E6F07D-4C93-4345-A79C-41C22AE322FD.png

According to usps, I have a package coming tomorrow, not sure if it will be just the medal or the medal, jacket, and card. Has anyone else that signed up gotten their jacket yet?

Last edited:

Surferboy567

Someone posted a pic of the Club runDisney virtual 10K medal, looks pretty good in my opinion:

View attachment 510603

Also, they’ve confirmed a second year free given covid, etc, I’m wondering if that will include the perks like next year’s jacket, virtual medal, etc. (my guess would be getting next year’s medal but not a new jacket).

View attachment 510606

According to usps, I have a package coming tomorrow, not sure if it will be just the medal or the medal, jacket, and card. Has anyone else that signed up gotten their jacket yet?
Interesting...signing up now gets you a second year of club runDisney? You are still eligible for the medal despite signing up after the membership “started”.

Medal looks great.

EDIT: That is still a very high asking price for a membership.

Last edited:

Demarke

Have I told you lately that I 👍 you?
Premium Member
Interesting...signing up now gets you a second year of club runDisney? Are you still eligible for the medal. Despite signing up after the membership “started”.

Medal looks great.
I’m not sure, I signed up after they announced the second year free but a few days before the October 1 start of the membership year. I’d assume that if they still let you sign up for the Oct 1, 2020 to Sept 30, 2021 inaugural year, I’d be surprised if you didn’t get the medal and the second year free didn’t still apply. But since they’ve already begun shipping medals, it might be worth a call or email to Disney to confirm before paying at this point.

Surferboy567

I’m not sure, I signed up after they announced the second year free but a few days before the October 1 start of the membership year. I’d assume that if they still let you sign up for the Oct 1, 2020 to Sept 30, 2021 inaugural year, I’d be surprised if the second year free didn’t still apply.
This is probably correct, exactly my reasoning.

That is such a high price though, I rather invest in races (especially now, that they are virtual) enabling me to participate in them. It definitely could be worthwhile though (especially with two years).

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom