Any Bets on What Comes After Galaxy's Edge?

The Grand Inquisitor

1595625968289.png

1595626031510.png

Animation Courtyard being replaced by a Monsters Inc land would be absolutely perfect.

Jimdalva

I am a casual Star Wars fan, not a super fan like many here. Still I gotta go see Galaxy's Edge. I have seen all the SW movies, often with wife and friends. But when we think of Star Wars, its Darth Vader, Han Solo, Luke Skywalker, Princess Leah, C3PO and R2D2. Leaving them out is a mystery to 90% of Disney Guests.

Lintemuthstudios

A lot of people talk about changing the timeline and adding the OG characters, but would that be possible without major changes to the rides? If it requires major changes, than Disney won't do it.

J4546

itd be cool if disney made different star wars lands in different canons/planets. give me a reason to go. I dont wanna see a clone of something that already exists.

cookiee_munster

I feel like the biggest waste of space is the car parks. Especially Hollywood Studios. I have no idea how many cars the garages hold at Disney Springs, but couldn't there be a way of building a load of garages to make more space for other rides and cupcake stands?

erasure fan1

A lot of people talk about changing the timeline and adding the OG characters, but would that be possible without major changes to the rides? If it requires major changes, than Disney won't do it.
I think at this point, people don't really care if the rides have a different time frame than what you see in and around the land. Fans just want to celebrate star wars, as a series, like they used to do at things like star wars weekends. So there's no need to change the rides, just allow all star wars to be represented.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
I feel like the biggest waste of space is the car parks. Especially Hollywood Studios. I have no idea how many cars the garages hold at Disney Springs, but couldn't there be a way of building a load of garages to make more space for other rides and cupcake stands?

There is no shortage of space for DHS to expand before having to resort to parking garages...

The purple plots are where there can be 'easy' to add attractions in the parks. The yellow is the pad for another SW attraction.

The orange and blue are all available for more attractions and a reconfigured parking lot. You put attractions on the lot, and convert the forest into new parking.

1601169646948.png

ppete1975

There is no shortage of space for DHS to expand before having to resort to parking garages...

The purple plots are where there can be 'easy' to add attractions in the parks. The yellow is the pad for another SW attraction.

The orange and blue are all available for more attractions and a reconfigured parking lot. You put attractions on the lot, and convert the forest into new parking.

View attachment 500867
or you could follow japan ny an germany...
Biggest issue is the traffic jam of people waiting to put their car in and get it back
1601303573147.png

kingdead

I think at this point, people don't really care if the rides have a different time frame than what you see in and around the land. Fans just want to celebrate star wars, as a series, like they used to do at things like star wars weekends. So there's no need to change the rides, just allow all star wars to be represented.
I'm waiting on Anakin's Pod Race.

deWild

View attachment 500867
How do you think they could expand into the blue/purple shaded area? Would it be by opening a path through where Indy is currently? That’d be a pretty cool entrance plaza if done correctly - surrounded by the park on 3 sides.

And I feel like I remember seeing someone post about reconfiguring where you enter RnR. Are those plans frozen for now?

erasure fan1

I'm waiting on Anakin's Pod Race.
A pod race themed coaster, launch style, would be great. You could very easily hide the track as it would be fairly low to the ground with a few smaller dips and drops. Also, since it would be a very low profile attraction, it wouldn't take away from the land because you wouldn't see it from the main part of the land. You build it off to the side, down a beaten path, kind of hidden. It could have been an underground pod race event. It could have been epic.

kingdead

A pod race themed coaster, launch style, would be great. You could very easily hide the track as it would be fairly low to the ground with a few smaller dips and drops. Also, since it would be a very low profile attraction, it wouldn't take away from the land because you wouldn't see it from the main part of the land. You build it off to the side, down a beaten path, kind of hidden. It could have been an underground pod race event. It could have been epic.
get that two headed announcer, some Death Sticks... we got ourselves a POD RACE

Goofyernmost

Oh, Oh, I know the answer to the bets on what's next after galaxy's edge. I bet there will be a world wide Pandemic that shuts the parks down, creating cancelled projects, layoffs and financial hardship on everything that relies on money to survive. Wait and see... I think I'm right about this!

cookiee_munster

There's a small part of me thinks that we'll see Batuu in the Mandalorian. I just feel like it being a way for them to merchandise/advertise it more in the show and then possibly link some kind of mando based attraction in a possible second phase of Galaxies Edge...

SplashJacket

There's a small part of me thinks that we'll see Batuu in the Mandalorian. I just feel like it being a way for them to merchandise/advertise it more in the show and then possibly link some kind of mando based attraction in a possible second phase of Galaxies Edge...
I may be remembering wrong, but I believe someone alluded to a new Falcon scenario that included Mando and the Razor Crest that was either in development or pre-development.

Given the current situation, whatever time-table it was on, it would be pushed back now.

Robbiem

I may be remembering wrong, but I believe someone alluded to a new Falcon scenario that included Mando and the Razor Crest that was either in development or pre-development.

Given the current situation, whatever time-table it was on, it would be pushed back now.

I could see hondo okaka popping up in an episode of mando to lead into this 😀✌️

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom