Mickey 90th Waffle Maker

PBJelly

Original Poster
I'm a total sucker for Mickey Waffles - they are amazing at the resorts, and restaurants. However I've been looking around and I see ShopDisney has this very interesting $80 Waffle Maker that looks just like the waffles they make on site.

Does anyone have this amazing looking device, and what are your thoughts on it?

Previously I purchased the Malt pancake and waffle mix from amazon https://www.amazon.com/Carbons-Golden-Malted-Original-32-Ounces/dp/B00T6YT6D8/
That makes some of the best pancakes I've had. I was thinking I might need to reup and get some more if I get the waffle maker.
download (1).jpeg

John park hopper

That $80 bucks looks to be the price you would pay elsewhere. Plain old Mickey waffle maker runs about $30 bucks. Our waffle maker died some time ago may have to look into a Mickey waffle make. Of course not for me --when the grandkids visit

Last edited:

PBJelly

Original Poster
But this thing makes the waffles thick like they do at the park. The combo of the mix and real waffle maker seems like a winner to me.

ppete1975

I'm a total sucker for Mickey Waffles - they are amazing at the resorts, and restaurants. However I've been looking around and I see ShopDisney has this very interesting $80 Waffle Maker that looks just like the waffles they make on site.

Does anyone have this amazing looking device, and what are your thoughts on it?

Previously I purchased the Malt pancake and waffle mix from amazon https://www.amazon.com/Carbons-Golden-Malted-Original-32-Ounces/dp/B00T6YT6D8/
That makes some of the best pancakes I've had. I was thinking I might need to reup and get some more if I get the waffle maker.
View attachment 508711
  • Weighs 10 lbs
that would make me think its pretty well made its 75.00 now
let us know how it turns out

poohbear68

I have the incredible Mickey waffle maker of which you speak... It truly does make waffles just like you’d get at the resorts and various character breakfast spots! It was worth every penny!!! The waffle maker has the ability to make 6 waffles simultaneously, 3 per side. You can set the doneness level and it beeps when the waffles are ready. This is a superior product!

debbierosana

I have the incredible Mickey waffle maker of which you speak... It truly does make waffles just like you’d get at the resorts and various character breakfast spots! It was worth every penny!!! The waffle maker has the ability to make 6 waffles simultaneously, 3 per side. You can set the doneness level and it beeps when the waffles are ready. This is a superior product!
I agree!!

mxpxillini35

We also bought the waffle maker a couple months back. Seems very well made. Agree that it's super easy to use, cooks waffles well, and makes them nice and thick like WDW.

I would recommend it over most other Disney themed ones!

Jim Middleton

I have this waffle maker and LOVE it... It's 80 bucks because it is a double sided waffle maker. It makes 3 waffles on a side for a total of 6 at a time. We use the golden Malted mix and make them regularly... Definitely makes the Belgian Type thick waffles you get at Disney...

mf1972

got mine delivered the other day but haven’t used it yet. found it a little cheaper, $75. going to try it out something this week

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom