What I or We would like to see and experience at US Disney Parks.

Would you like to see Disney's Overseas Expereiences coming to the USA?

• Total voters

Braden20

Original Poster
Since the New Beauty and the Beast ride opens at Tokyo Disneyland back few days ago. I think it would be the best to see and experience the Internationally Attractions or Entertainments at the US Disney Parks too, because we have a New Remy's Ratatouille Adventure from Disneyland Paris coming to Epcot, and TRON Lightcycle Power Run from Shanghai Disneyland coming to Magic Kingdom Next Year for the 50th Anniversary of Walt Disney World.

Other Expereinces I would like or love to see and experience at Disneyland and Walt Disney World in the Future that was on this list.

1. Pooh's Hunny Huny in either Critter Country or Fantasyland at Disneyland or Walt Disney World's Magic Kingdom
2. Enchanted Tale of Beauty and the Beast in Fantasyland at Disneyland or Walt Disney World's Magic Kingdom
3. Jungle Cruise: Wildlife Expeditions in Adventureland at Walt Disney World's Magic Kingdom
4. The Enchanted Tiki Room: Stitch Presents Aloha E Komo Mai! in Walt Disney World's Magic Kingdom
5. Goofy's Paint 'n' Play House in Mickey's Toontown at Disneyland
6. Minnie's Style Studio in Mickey's Toontown at Disneyland
7. Monsters Inc. Ride and Go Seek, in Disney's Hollywood Studios
8. Main Street Electrical Parade: DreamLights in Walt Disney World's Magic Kingdom
9. DisneySea Theme Park in either at Disneyland Resort & Walt Disney World Resort like they have in Tokyo Disney Resort.
10. Crush's Coaster at Walt Disney World's Epcot
11. Cars: Route 66 Road Trip in Disneyland Resort
12. Arendelle: World of Frozen at Disneyland Resort
13. Peter Pan's Flight 2.0 at Walt Disney World Resort, similar to Shanghai Disneyland Version
14. City of Zootopia either at Disney's Hollywood Studios or somewhere at Walt Disney World Resort
15. Tangled Ride & Peter Pan Ride from Tokyo DisneySea in Disneyland Resort or at Walt Disney World Resort

These are my Favorate 15 Disney Theme Park Experiences I would love to see Announced and Coming to Disney Parks in the USA, in the Future.

Please let me know in the comments, and tell me what do you think?

NickMaio

I bet there is some exclusive rights for these new rides in other countries.
I would love to see anything new - - The Pirates ride overseas looks amazing!!!

Chicken Guy

I voted no because even though I may want to ride or experience these attractions in my most convenient location, it is best that all resorts keep a notable repertoire of exclusive attractions. It gives more incentive for guests to travel to different regions and visit Disney Parks that may not be closest to them. Resort exclusive attractions also prevent the long-term homogenization of each park as well as keep imagineers’ focuses on creating new and innovative projects rather than building the same thing multiple times over.

Queen of the WDW Scene

In the Parks
No
This was the whole gimmick with DLR's 50th and while I'm glad it brought me Soarin' I'm not so glad it brought me an attraction like LMA.
And since then Disney has leaned heavily on putting the same attraction in several parks.
Even as someone that thinks RSR is a better attraction than TT 2.0 and Indiana Jones is a better attraction than Dinosaur I rather have the unique experiences.

Queen of the WDW Scene

In the Parks
No
Indiana Jones is Not coming to Disney's Animal Kingdom at all, because the theme does not make sense

I assume your comment is in reference to my post?
I just said I prefer unique experiences regardless of which attraction I like more.
But as a PP mentioned it had been discussed quite seriously that an Indiana Jones retheme could happen at AK.

JIMINYCR

Yes in some instances, since I cant see myself going overseas and it would be nice to be able to experience some of the better attractions that the USA has missed out on. If PoTC, HM and others had been exclusive to DL because they wanted to keep attractions unique to certain parks, what years of joy I would have missed out on.

toonaspie

I bet there is some exclusive rights for these new rides in other countries.
I would love to see anything new - - The Pirates ride overseas looks amazing!!!
Any original rides made for Tokyo I believe are exclusive or would require Disney to dish out big bucks if they want to clone those attractions since TDR is owned by the Oriental Land Company. I seemed to recall that a Cinderella Castle Show was brought over from Tokyo as part of an all parks worldwide promotion (to celebrate DL's 50th I think) but that was pretty much it.

Cmdr_Crimson

They did try this concept during HCOE when the 4 parks got something. 2 stayed and 2 left..
MK - TDL's Cinderellabration: GONE due to how lacklustre the show was.
EPCOT - Soarin: stayed due to popularity
DHS - DLP'S Lights, Motors, Action: GONE. Not as popular to it's French counterpart..
AK - Expedition Everest: original concept..Good ride..For the first few months..

erasure fan1

I voted yes because there are rides I would love to see but there's almost no chance I make it overseas. A happy in between would be to handle it the same way they did for a lot of the classics they brought over from the states. Things like pirates, space mountain, thunder mountain as examples aren't the exact same experience as here. So I would love to see some of the great rides from there, updated with some differences, and some new tech brought here. I know this has about zero chance with the way they run the U.S. parks but one can hope.

LastoneOn

Doesn't matter to me, but I'd rather see more attractions not 1:1 replacements. We need quantity more than plussed versions of what we already have.

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
Unique rides/attractions in each park. Give us a reason to visit the other parks instead of creating cookie-cutter parks.

And I thought OLC has exclusivity rights for a number of years on many of their rides. It’s one reason why visiting the Tokyo parks are at the top of my Disney bucket list. Plus they can veto changes, like what’s been proposed for Splash Mountain in the US. Thank God.

PostScott

I'd rather have every park get some special and unique to it. Have similar qualities between the rides and have them share similar ride systems, but keep the overall themes different.

deere839

i mean you can always have the same ride but feel totally different with the same IP for example Toy Story Midway Mayhem are all the same rides but feels totally different with there entrances from TDL WDW and DL. another example is Soarin. I believe japan crowds wanted Soarin so they gave it to them. The haunted mansion is another great example of making the ride work at each park with New Orleans in DL and WDW with Liberty Square. I just think the ways they are going with story telling alot of people will have no clue what is being spoken on those ride unless we have a version in each language. plus not everybody can afford to go across country or across the planet the GP usually plan a once in a life time trip.

doctornick

I would prefer Disney share attractions between WDW or DLR and overseas rather then between the 2 US resorts. I can easily get to both US parks so shared attractions aren't very special.
Yeah, I’ve generally thought a good system would be if the “best” stuff from the Asian parks were used in WDW and similarly if stuff from Paris were used in DLR (and vice versa).

It would work well since WDW gets a lot of European guests and DL is easier to travel to from Asia so there should be less overlap between those parks. And the domestic parks could have things to each other ideally.

doctornick

They did try this concept during HCOE when the 4 parks got something. 2 stayed and 2 left..
MK - TDL's Cinderellabration: GONE due to how lacklustre the show was.
EPCOT - Soarin: stayed due to popularity
DHS - DLP'S Lights, Motors, Action: GONE. Not as popular to it's French counterpart..
AK - Expedition Everest: original concept..Good ride..For the first few months..
DAK got Lucky the Dinosaur from HK

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom