News Reflections of Earth confirmed to be replaced by Harmonious

TTA94

Would be nice to get a update soon from Disney showing some new scenes and music, But I’m sure Disney is well aware of bioreconstructs backstage aerial pics lol.

trainplane3

They might sink from being so massive lol. Maybe that’s why they will have to be permanently installed in the lagoon?
It's probably a much more normal reason.
Like not having to spend time or money moving them back and forth. Why not just leave them in the middle of the lagoon? They'll still make $$$$ off booze regardless. They probably assume people don't care so some show can be sacrificed by having these giant black boxes in the lagoon 24/7 (you know the thing that made Disney different by making sure little details were taken care of, things no one would ever think of in the first place). The little show of them moving the barges out could be annoying if you're in a rush around WS but it was one of those "oh this is cool" things for me.

No one will care right?
IMG_20190930_163202.jpg

(location is based off the hookups on the water, scale is probably wrong)

Last edited:

TTA94

It's probably a much more normal reason.
Like not having to spend time or money moving them back and forth. Why not just leave them in the middle of the lagoon? They'll still make $$$$ off booze regardless. They probably assume people don't care so some show can be sacrificed by having these giant black boxes in the lagoon 24/7 (you know the thing that made Disney different by making sure little details were taken care of, things no one would ever think of in the first place). The little show of them moving the barges out could be annoying if you're in a rush around WS but it was one of those "oh this is cool" things for me.

No one will care right?
View attachment 498161
(location is based off the hookups on the water, scale is probably wrong)

Bet it would be a interesting site seeing these barges come out from back stage. Unfortunately they will probably do it overnight lol bummer.

jrhwdw

TTA94

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom