Magic Kingdom 50th Anniversary Plans

Status
Not open for further replies.

TTA94

I guess MSEP was deemed to fragile to make the cross country trip anymore? Guess it passed the road trip down to the young one lol.

Furiated

Wasn’t one of the reasons that DLR stopped running PtN was that performers were getting injured? I thought I remembered hearing that they were working on fixes but hadn't solved that yet. Will this be a concern if it comes to WDW?

brb1006

Wasn’t one of the reasons that DLR stopped running PtN was that performers were getting injured? I thought I remembered hearing that they were working on fixes but hadn't solved that yet. Will this be a concern if it comes to WDW?
Or because the parade was very expensive (especially the costumes) and the amount of times they had to repair/refurb costumes for the performers.

TTA94

Or because the parade was very expensive (especially the costumes) and the amount of times they had to repair/refurb costumes for the performers.

That’s what makes me think PTN at WDW will not be the PTN we were used to. Meaning likely watered down. I’d like to think the opposite but given Covid19 will likely still be around next year and, well, it being WDW 🤷‍♂️

TTA94

Can’t they put PTN at DHS? Would fit in better and, I think, hold all the PTN floats including Mack? Short parade route though with limited viewing areas, unless they could make some modifications somehow?

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Im with you lol slightly questionable. Hopefully @MansionButler84 isn’t messing with us lol. So far the news hasn’t hit social media, which is a little surprising.

Honestly though I don’t think anyone will fully believe it until Disney announces it.

Again...

Insiders have aligned. It's the plan.

Tho, plans can always be scuttled, but, it's not a wild fan rumor based on wishing.

jrhwdw

Poor Disneyland. Why did you let PTN sit so MK could have it. Such a great parade 😭😭
Might not be Disneyland’s fault. Or really WDWs. It’s Covid19s fault. Had Covid not happened maybe WDW would have gotten a brand new parade.
I'm no insider but I think it's DL Fault! Considering PTN sat backstage during MSEP 2017/2019, and Magic Happens 2020(MH is a day parade but there was buzz about PTN coming back but DL never announced any thing before COVID Closed DLR. Whether DLR had no PTN Plan or it was too early in the year to announce anything , IDK) It just seemed that after Christmas 2016( PTN's last time in DL Park), DLR didn't seemed too interested in PTN. There's no Pixar in MSEP so PTN was a good choice for Pixar Fest but nothing after that.'

I think everyone on here wants MK's Night Parade Fisaco to be over!!! It sounds like this is the strongest lead we've had, Thanks MansionButler84! Lets just hope/pray that TDO/MK actually deliverers this time!! and Someone finds a way if not cure COVID, at least get to a normal level so if/when MK announces PTN/50th, COVID doesn't go after it!!!!!!

TTA94

JUst curious, don’t hate me lol, lets say that plans do change. What exactly would that mean? MSEP? The brand new rumored parade? Or is the horrible thought of no nighttime parade still looming? Which I assume everything still greatly depends on Covid and what next year brings.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
JUst curious, don’t hate me lol, lets say that plans do change. What exactly would that mean? MSEP? The brand new rumored parade? Or is the horrible thought of no nighttime parade still looming? Which I assume everything still greatly depends on Covid and what next year brings.

With a world wide pandemic the thought of just about everything being canceled is always a possibility.

TTA94

Im shocked the site that shall not be named hasn’t posted about this yet lol.
I doubt Disney is going to confirm anything for awhile.

jrhwdw

Im shocked the site that shall not be named hasn’t posted about this yet lol.
I doubt Disney is going to confirm anything for awhile.
I know! On the other hand, Steve from here hasn't said anything either today.(that's when I KNOW it's official! Other than DPB of course!)
The PTN Search on Twitter has been nothing either for a topic that is finally Greenlit???

TTA94

I know! On the other hand, Steve from here hasn't said anything either today.(that's when I KNOW it's official! Other than DPB of course!)
The PTN Search on Twitter has been nothing either for a topic that is finally Greenlit???

Which is why I’m not getting hopes up to high just yet until others chime in. The lack of others chiming in could be due to everything being so fluid at the moment due to Covid.

jrhwdw

This is just me but as a firm believer of a MK Night Parade I rather get this going to the public next Tues(the 22nd) than waiting to find out like July 4th 2021!

TTA94

This is just me but as a firm believer of a MK Night Parade I rather get this going to the public next Tues(the 22nd) than waiting to find out like July 4th 2021!

If Covid wasn’t around im sure they would be announcing it now, But they don’t even know for sure when they can bring back FoF and fireworks. Although I have no doubt they have a hopeful date in mind.

Squishy

If Covid wasn’t around im sure they would be announcing it now, But they don’t even know for sure when they can bring back FoF and fireworks. Although I have no doubt they have a hopeful date in mind.
If covid wasnt around, we would've had a new nighttime parade for the 50th, not PtN.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom