New Imagineer Introduction Thread

MonorailRed

Applebees
Original Poster
2018-01-02.png

Ah, the old nametags.....

20X.gif

First things first today - new nametag roll out!

giphy.gif

designpin.png

It's the perfect size to automatically center as your avatar :cool:

Oh, and something special for Hall of Fame as well.....a little tribute to Disney’s Legacy Award tags.

Red.png

Now, let's get rolling on the 100+ nametags...

image-asset.gif

To Save your new nametag, click on viewing the image and "Save As" to your computer, then if you choose, re-upload the name tag as your new avatar!​

Suchomimus

You know, I don’t believe I posted anything about myself since ever. Oh well,
I am Suchomimus, an odd fellow who has been a proud member since 2016. My username is named so after my favorite dinosaur, so you wouldn’t have to ask what if I love dinosaurs. I also love WDW and Universal Orlando (and hoping that Epic Universe is only judged delayed) having been there 4 times; my first parks being Magic Kingdom and Epcot, 3 times at Universal and 1 time to Legoland, SeaWorld, and Busch Gardens. I also want to find my time to shine and am tempted to join One Sentence as a late contestant. Among my other passions, I also enjoy reading and cooking, have an affinity for the iron horse, and the beauty scopes of both the natural world and artistic world; especially concept art and illustrations. My favorite places would be beside the seaside and the wide open fields. And I don’t get me started on details, I have an eye for looking for details, including minute ones and details that make the world that make the world it’s in feel more alive. I also love comedies, adventures, and fantasies; and am a fan of classical examples such as Laurel and Hardy, and Fantasia. I also prefer listening to film scores as well as music from the last century.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom